Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As dawn broke over the Plaza, two dead bodies were discovered.  One an older Japanese gentleman who resisted the terrorists and the other a young limo driver who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Leelou - Argyle the Limo Driver - Vanilla Town has been killed!

JiF - Joseph Takagi - 4x Town Inventor has been killed!

Argylediehard.jpg

407879-joseph_yoshinobu_takagi.jpg

It is now Day 2.  With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is 7pm PST on July 27th.

Wasn't me. I holstered.

Leelou looks like a mafia kill.

Not sure what to make of JiF other than Verbal or Pac has a gun...

Vote Crusher

So you say you have a shot, and holstered. State you suspect Verb or Pac as a third party shooter (unless you think there are multiple Vigs, in which case,.derp) , then vote Crush? I'm not following here.

A question came up as I was speaking with my fellow mod Tress, and she had this to say regarding character claims, and how many should be allowed each day: Three is the max, though you shouldn't be pushing for reveals every day.  If someone happens to come under suspicion and get run up you can claim, but it's not likely you'll do more than two or so of those a day.  We do not want people calling for random reveals just for the sake of breaking the game, even if it's fewer than the max.

So you say you have a shot, and holstered. State you suspect Verb or Pac as a third party shooter (unless you think there are multiple Vigs, in which case,.derp) , then vote Crush? I'm not following here.

I know. Go grab another pipe, sit back, and enjoy the ride. I got this. 

Chances are McClane is vig, and cop/doc characters should be obvious, with Jif being an inventor he could have probably given out guns, vests, etc = opportunity for 2nd vig

I'd guess that 3rd party is the news reporter doosh.

I think today, avm, jc and Cspazz need some attention.

Verb shooting Jif makes sense, seen him do it for lulz n1, especially if he is 3rd party. He'd go after town first, even if he has scum suspects, just to cut into the numbers out the gate.

Basic strategy really, just thinking out loud

Wasn't me. I holstered.

Vote Crusher 

I think I could still see my toes the last time I heard you tell the truth.  I eat your vote like bacon covered bacon with a Makers Mark reduction and a hint of mango.  

So, for the point of asking, why are we assuming that McClane is in the game and town? He could hypothetically be SK or a mafia safe claim as well.

I doubt it, but it seems odd to get two kills without a vig shot. Options.

So, for the point of asking, why are we assuming that McClane is in the game and town? He could hypothetically be SK or a mafia safe claim as well.

Picture of him on page 1?

He killed like eleventy billion bad guys in the movie.  

He could hypothetically be a singing beaver, but he's not.

Two kills at night odd?  Option?  Vasectomy before it's too late.

Welcome back Bro.  Care to contribute?

yes

Wasn't me. I holstered.

Vote Crusher 

lol -- does seem like a good for the lulz kill

:rl:

And a welcome back present even? You're too nice.

vote verb

I do think JiF dying is the best option to go with.  I have a hard time thinking it'd be Pac unless they're mailing it in -- JiF was screaming Pac is scum right after 80s lynch, seems like more of a setup tbh.

so now my home desktop sh*t the bed with a virus..  I've been trying to google fixes for hours with not much success.  Have to use the laptop which is basically the LF's Sims machine.

anywhoo..  I didn't shoot JiF or Leelou but if I had a gun I would have unloaded it on either one of them.

looks like scum and a sk..  if DPR is claiming he "holstered" then it stands to reason a SK is responsible for the 2nd kill..  I don't see how or why the game would be filled with gun toting townies.

I'll Vote Verb

his "case" on me reeked like Crushers socks.  Especially when you factor in his attempts to derail the 80 lynch.

There's a myriad of possibilities for 2 kills on N1. None of which are worth digressing into. Your view from the periphery of this game, rather than being the center of calamity, hasn't done anything to make you smarter.

McClane is in the game. To suggest otherwise I'd to suggest lynching uncountered dpr.

I'm going to guess there is probably a vig, plus jif's role usually distributes guns. I wouldn't doubt s 3rd party sk, but as for now we play until we have more info.

There's a myriad of possibilities for 2 kills on N1. None of which are worth digressing into. Your view from the periphery of this game, rather than being the center of calamity, hasn't done anything to make you smarter.

McClane is in the game. To suggest otherwise I'd to suggest lynching uncountered dpr.

I'm going to guess there is probably a vig, plus jif's role usually distributes guns. I wouldn't doubt s 3rd party sk, but as for now we play until we have more info.

I am aware of the this, but don't take the bold on faith.  That is my only point in making the statement initially.  What moderator puts a player in the game knowing that they will be immediately confirming them without some heavy counter balancing?  Especially in a position so volatile.  

Also, JIF getting shot by a player that he gave a gun to would be terrible irony, but his role doesn't require him to give out guns.  Inventors have a host of abilities.  Keep options open, but don't dwell on them imo.

Pac still came off of this looking terrible.  The reasoning that someone would 'never do that because of how scummy it is' that I have seen from a few players doesn't sit well because it allows the other to get away with almost anything

Archived