Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher

Pac

Possibly a 4th - Csarmi or Darthe. 

Let's get a Pac reveal and see what we think. Crusher has already said he doesn't recognize his character when he was defending 80, so he's very limited as to who he can use. 

I like how you put the known scum with Pac and I.  Dude your come off less like your playing and more like your selling.  If the town follows you we deserve to lose.  

I'm seeing Crusher as running interference with the Pac discussion, and both Pac and Crush trying to swing attention back to me. 

Minions, you know what to do. heh

177-cheer-on-minions-b7270ab1-origi.gif

Your bringing the attention back on yourself as per usual.  Just for the record I still really like it.  

Says the guy who supposedly a towned aligned vig and shot a townie last night.  Holster my ass.  LOL

I like how you put the known scum with Pac and I.  Dude your come off less like your playing and more like your selling.  If the town follows you we deserve to lose.  

In the top quote you say "shot a townie last night" like that actually happened - which it didn't.

In the bottom quote you cry about me "selling" and make the obligatory "town deserves to lose" statement.

You are so damn scummy that Lysol just changed their labels to include "Kills 99% Of Germs - Including Crusher When He's Mafia!"

In the top quote you say "shot a townie last night" like that actually happened - which it didn't.

In the bottom quote you cry about me "selling" and make the obligatory "town deserves to lose" statement.

You are so damn scummy that Lysol just changed their labels to include "Kills 99% Of Germs - Including Crusher When He's Mafia!"

I believe you outsmarted yourself last night and shot a townie.  I also believe your arrogant enough to think you are still the best one to lead the town.  Right into the mouth of destruction.  

I believe you outsmarted yourself last night and shot a townie.  I also believe your arrogant enough to think you are still the best one to lead the town.  Right into the mouth of destruction.  

Does it hurt you to tell these lies about me? Does our shared love of alcohol and unhealthy stuff mean nothing to you? DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME???!!!

I call dibs on his liquor cabinet - gotta keep yer eyes on the prize. 

I like how you put the known scum with Pac and I. Dude your come off less like your playing and more like your selling. If the town follows you we deserve to lose.

He's going hard after the only 2 that are questioning him. How does everyone not see that?

On phone at the moment. I'm Harry Ellis the hider. Works every other night starting tonight. Morons.

That stinks. Really? Harry Ellis the Hider? Really?

17DDCE-filthy.jpg

He's going hard after the only 2 that are questioning him. How does everyone not see that?

Yeah, I'm going hard after you two. Just a couple of innocent guys, minding their own business...

On phone at the moment. I'm Harry Ellis the hider. Works every other night starting tonight. Morons.

You are such a dumbass. LMFAO

From the wiki:

"Hart Bochner as Harry Ellis, a sleazy Nakatomi executive"

Keep sleazin' Harry.

Does it hurt you to tell these lies about me? Does our shared love of alcohol and unhealthy stuff mean nothing to you? DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME???!!!

I call dibs on his liquor cabinet - gotta keep yer eyes on the prize. 

I adore the pirate. Like that Uncle that tells campfire tales of terror with a flahslight up to his face for dramatic effect.  He tells a frightening yet heart warming tale of terror and everyone is smiling right before he turns into a razor fanged vampire whorebeast and eviscerates everyone and makes sausage out of their end trails to cook crackling  on the campfire.  Yeah, that ******* guy, 

That stinks. Really? Harry Ellis the Hider? Really?

17DDCE-filthy.jpg

Yeah, I'm going hard after you two. Just a couple of innocent guys, minding their own business...

Im poking the pirate because he needs to be poked.  Now take it and act like a lady,  

Fair enough..  You're wrong but I can respect that line of thinking rather than "he's less blustery"..  I'm not sure if you're crafty scum or misguided town.  If you'd like I can find a couple posts early on day 1 when there was virtually no heat on 80 and I was calling him scum.

I've been called bother many times

So far in my mafia career I've had a decent success rate

I just re-read this filth and it's littered with misinformation...  I was voting Verb post the 80 lynch as a joke..  they thought I didn't realize 80 had been hammered (by Verb) so I voted him 3 times in a row. 

I also never "went emo" you disgusting freak. 

lets get down to the nitty gritty here

The emo crap im talking about was pre computer issues. i believe your computer issues

"That takes us to the end of D1

He goes emo from there then has RL issues "

Then, it's an important word. You had issues after what I was referring too.

People were trying to determine why my contributions had tappered off and I gave them an explanation.  When I'm home I play mafia on my desktop (the laptop is the LF's) which is currently riddled with a virus and inoperable.  Look for my post on bleepingcomputer.com (pac1012) if you think I'm lying, then come back here and apologize to me you pig.  Monday and Tues I was monitoring my stolen credit card situation. 

These aren't "excuses"...  they're the reasons why I haven't been around as much as I'd like.  People asked why I slowed down and I told them. 

Vic and Ape are notorious for concocting emo stories to sheild themselves from scrutiny..  that's not my deal, bub.

Come to think of it, why has that stupid, filthy, ape not had 1 vote against him all game?  You freaks seem to want to just follow him around.  F that.

Unvote (I was voting Darthe but it wasn't in VC)

Vote Ape

He's looking a little too clean right now...

Now if you also take out those votes on verb we are still left with a whole day of you running around saying you dislike 80 but doing little things to push other trains ahead of him

It's scummy

Here we are

These are what came across to me as you being emo and pissy

Pre computer meltdown

You haven't done jack sh-t...  You're trying to claim you nabbed 80 but the votes on him had nothing to do with you or your stupid posts..  I was ready to vote him because claiming "Walt" was incredibly stupid.  His scummates appear to be idiots as well..  they should have told him to stay away from a name when claiming.  Especially since it was in the rules, or at least I thought it was, that name wasn't allowed. 

Apparently there are no "mass name reveals" allowed but whats the difference if someone is just giving one every day anyway.  stupid.

This whole thing feels like you are mad that you weren't listened to when warning about character reveals or that you are kicking yourself for not telling him to stay away

I can't prove that and I didn't use it in my case cos it's just how it reads to me

But the overall tone is pissy and emo and it has nothing to do with your computer or people questioning your RL

actually weren't you the one trying to protect 80 yesterday?  some long dumb post that I didn't read trying to show how he had to be town?

you're the worst mafia has to offer.

Snarky

that's the stupidest case of all time..

I was in a good mood friday and felt like busting some balls.  The weekend followed by the credit card fiasco and boring start to a work week are what have "calmed my bluster"...

Every game I played the first couple years I always started out on fire..  How do you think I earned my reputation?

The last few months of games have been boring so I decided I was going to start out this one with some juice..  my alignment has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

If I'm alive tomorrow and you want to lynch me for the lulz go for it but lets not pretend there are any real game related reasons mmmkay?

Morons...

Leelou, Verb, Salami, JiF.

*bows*

I wasn't too suspicious of Verb early on but that "case" was almost as dumb as the one you had when I caught you in the Predator game.  He's trying way too hard when there's nothing there.

"Pac was bragging to start out!! SCUM!!"

I've been bragging in every game I've ever played..  duh...

oh and something that Verb failed to include in his amazingly stupid case was that I was one of the first ones that pegged 80 for scum and voted him.  I brought him up a few times after the heat came off him and was prepared to hammer when he got to L1.

funny how Verb was the one that stole the hammer from me and then crafted his manifesto against me... lol..  transparent.

I invented starting, and staying, on fire the whole game. 

We've had an influx of new players and games have been lacking in the excitement department.  I figured I'd try to get back to my old ways and kick some peoples balls to start the game -- knowing full well I'd probably get voted off because of it.

I don't mind getting lynched but the idiots saying that I'm "more blustery than usual" are what I find stupid.  Hello???  what's my name?

You're an idiot..  I don't blame you for not having my memory..  not many do.

I was converted in that game and caught Crush when just he and Sharrow were scum..  DPR and Crush will be happy to verify that for you.

You lose...  again.

I've played a zillion games and had every role dozens of times..  I'm also wicked smart and not too bad on the eyes.

Does anyone think I'd get a scum role and be sooo super duper excited that I'd come out and crap all over myself on thread? 

Like I said I don't mind getting voted off, I always do...  It's the reasoning by Verb, Leelou, and now Lily that I find insulting..  At least JiF admits his reasons are dogsh*t.

Harry was a dirtbag, but in no way could be considered a bad guy. Plus, he did blow. That's badass.

Yeah, if memory serves, good 'ol Harry sold out Mrs. McClane, right?

And we're looking for a 3rd party shooter who took JiF out last night, right?

You know what else is badass? Not you.

Pretty sure I found. But feel free to keep looking. 

After several nanoseconds of reflection, I could see a case for Harry being a symp. That would fit the flavor.

When you get back to the QT, tell Pac to come out and defend himself. Then you can take the rest of the evening off.

What is there to defend?  You pressed for a reveal and got one. 

Ellis was a sleeze ball..  I thought the mod did a nice job of matching role with character.

Which leads me back to you.  In one respect you're trying to tell us how cool it is to be McClane but on the other hand you tell us you're nothing but a ho hum vig.  That doesn't make sense to me which is why I decided to launch an attack.  Crush seems to be seeing the same thing which is why he's after you as well.  I don't belive your're just a vig, and I don't believe you "holstered". 

If you're so convinced I'm scum then why not just shoot me tonight?  Why the frantic behavior to get me lynched?

Dap apparently has never played with Pac...

I read that manifesto and just scratched my head.  I think he'd be served well to he take the blinders off and use that same kind of effort to dissect other peoples play.

If he's scum his play is genius.  Just pick one player and relentlessly pound..  I've utilized that tactic myself with great success.

Dap apparently has never played with Pac...

That's very likely

I read that manifesto and just scratched my head.  I think he'd be served well to he take the blinders off and use that same kind of effort to dissect other peoples play.

If he's scum his play is genius.  Just pick one player and relentlessly pound..  I've utilized that tactic myself with great success.

I'm pressed for time

I could only do one and you stood out

I think that the role kind of fits the character, but I can't see how it fits Pac's play. Why so defensive today? Also, how could he believe that there were no name claims possible?

And yea Harry Ellis might just be a symp.

Hiding starting on D2 fits the theme too - but that's very convenient as well (hey, don't kill me, I have a role that I could use - JUST NOW).

Archived