Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that manifesto and just scratched my head.  I think he'd be served well to he take the blinders off and use that same kind of effort to dissect other peoples play.

If he's scum his play is genius.  Just pick one player and relentlessly pound..  I've utilized that tactic myself with great success.

We don't want to know what you do with the pocket pussy "somebody else" ordered for you.

What is there to defend?  You pressed for a reveal and got one. 

Ellis was a sleeze ball..  I thought the mod did a nice job of matching role with character.

Which leads me back to you.  In one respect you're trying to tell us how cool it is to be McClane but on the other hand you tell us you're nothing but a ho hum vig.  That doesn't make sense to me which is why I decided to launch an attack.  Crush seems to be seeing the same thing which is why he's after you as well.  I don't belive your're just a vig, and I don't believe you "holstered". 

If you're so convinced I'm scum then why not just shoot me tonight?  Why the frantic behavior to get me lynched?

This is laughable. Terrible playing, even for you.

Okay, I read back through about half of this game to get a better handle on it and I get the points against Pac.  

By the way.. With eight people online watching you would think we could get more conversation.  Especially since Hally is here and hasn't said sh*t and Pac is here.

unvote vote Pac

Darthe, there's usually a couple of bots watching the thread, I think that most players are usually visible here when online. It seems like the custom here is not to hide online status.

*** waves at Hally ***

Okay, I read back through about half of this game to get a better handle on it and I get the points against Pac.  

By the way.. With eight people online watching you would think we could get more conversation.  Especially since Hally is here and hasn't said sh*t and Pac is here.

unvote vote Pac

You ah...do remember that I'm the mod right?

Accompany me by the kitchen sink

We'll talk about love

We'll talk about dishwater tablets and we'll dream about heaven

That is adorable.  Completely adorable. ^_^

*gives mouldy bpv*

Darthe, there's usually a couple of bots watching the thread, I think that most players are usually visible here when online. It seems like the custom here is not to hide online status.

*** waves at Hally ***

I'm invisible (I think.) I have a tab always open to the mafia forum, sometimes the game itself. That doesn't mean I'm actually "here." I've taken flack for that in the past, so I went invisible years ago. 

Crusher feels..

Pac is at L1 and Pac will die.  DPR feels very strongly about Pac and my guilt.  DPR will shoot another townie tonight. This time I will guess me.  I guessed wrong on 80 and when I die you will see why.   I see Pac as Pac and understand how he got to were he got to.  I think he is an easy lynch for scum because it's easy to get momentum on him.  My best for scum is still AVM and I would take DP for my supplemental pick.  His long winded cases on Pac just seem like he agreed to bury him in the QT thread. The again it not that used to his playing style.    

DPR?  He is hell bent on lynching Pac and I.  To a practically absurd level. Not idea on his alignment.  Scum seems to be most un-likely to me.  Too reckless.  Town is possible yet he seems too be playing it  the point of looking for something. He is playing like he is selling something.  Maybe the talk of him being a sk is possible.  To me he is playing it most like 3rd party.  Still disagree if HE is McClane then SK is just funky and does not really work. Mc Clane could still be hidden.  I guess that's the only somewhat reasonable possibility.  He figured he would get pressured early anyhow so decided to fish for McClane and maybe do some damage on his way out?  

DPR, why would you not shoot Pac last night?

It was D1 - why take chances with so little info...

Why are you asking questions like it's your 2nd or 3rd game? First you tell Hally she should be posting more, and you're asking me this. What's up with you?

Why are you asking questions like it's your 2nd or 3rd game? First you tell Hally she should be posting more, and you're asking me this. What's up with you?

This is why having sex with your first cousins usually doesn't end well.

If you're going to waste your entire day focusing on a single individual and you had the ability to kill them before then it doesn't seem logical to have not killed them before and spared yourself the trouble.  

Archived