Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

Harry was a dirtbag, but in no way could be considered a bad guy. Plus, he did blow. That's badass.

Ellis sold McClane out to Gruber , or at least tried to. This is less about the dumb adjective DPR pulled off wiki, and more about Ellis trying to align with Gruber for his own benefit.

Ellis would be an ideal traitor type, or 3rd party.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if memory serves, good 'ol Harry sold out Mrs. McClane, right?

And we're looking for a 3rd party shooter who took JiF out last night, right?

You know what else is badass? Not you.

Ellis tried to sell out John, not Holly

The reporter exposed Holly

Caught up. My vote stays.

I don't need to spin wiki info, Ellis tried to get McClane dead and PAC is hitting scum tells galore.

If wrong no biggie, I feel like his lynch is informative.

Im at the lake right now, painted the kitchen and bath Friday night and at 5 am Saturday, wanted to relax a bit today. Will try to check back later. Today is basically my summer vaca

Who did you say you hid behind again?

Was waiting to see who'd ask. First thought was dpr so if he shoots me he kills himself. Thats if he's sk. If he's straight scum id die and you'd all know why.

I'm open to suggestion tho

Gay. I watch it once a month, just to remind myself how awesome AWESOME is. 

You are so dumb. So gonna-make-everybody-esle=millions dumb. 

When you are ready to graduate, contact one of my recruiters. ****o.

This game is an insult to the mods. Play of bow the **** out, sorry ass ****ers. I'd modkill the whole game and say I won. FLICK

Okay, you could make an argument that the above statement didn't make sense. Fine. Fvck you.

VOTE COUNT:

Crush (1): AVM
Pac (7): Salami, Dap, DPR, Ape, Darthe, Ishy, Lily
Dap (1): JC
AVM (1): Verb

DPR (1): Pac

Not voting: Crush

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

Harry Ellis was a smooth talker.  He had weaseled his way into the Terrorists' good graces with a few quick words and a slick smile.  When caught alone with the other hostages, however, his charm caught him nothing but a quick death.

harry-ellis-DIE-HARD-HART-BOCHNER.jpg

Pac - Harry Ellis - Mafia Sympathizer has been lynched!

Still contend the lynch was a matter of convenience but yall have fun patting yourselves on the back for solid play lol. Now who was I signaling? Hahaha

Crusher. Darther.

I'm willing to lynch DPR on principle that this is the worst fake drunk posting of all time.

Man, I couldn't even get my fingers to work right. I don't even know what the hell I was talking about.

Still contend the lynch was a matter of convenience but yall have fun patting yourselves on the back for solid play lol. Now who was I signaling? Hahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I caught your ass on D1, maybe 2 posts into the game from you.  Admittedly, it started just to see who would pile onto the "easy Pac lynch", but man....you over-defended the sh*t out of it.

Easy street from there.

Archived