Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still contend the lynch was a matter of convenience but yall have fun patting yourselves on the back for solid play lol. Now who was I signaling? Hahaha

The only other people I've ever seen more obvious as scum are Crusher, Darthe and Nolder. Sore loser.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I caught your ass on D1, maybe 2 posts into the game from you.  Admittedly, it started just to see who would pile onto the "easy Pac lynch", but man....you over-defended the sh*t out of it.

Easy street from there.

Awesome ^

Still contend the lynch was a matter of convenience but yall have fun patting yourselves on the back for solid play lol. Now who was I signaling? Hahaha

Symp is never easy to play. 

You wierdo - I was talking about in general when you are scum, it was an insult to Pac. 

Just realized that.  LOL

I assume DPR has enough of a smelly pirate bone for me to off me tonight. So...

I would check  Ishy and Verb.  Stll AVM from earlier.

Just realized that.  LOL

I assume DPR has enough of a smelly pirate bone for me to off me tonight. So...

I would check  Ishy and Verb.  Stll AVM from earlier.

I'm not killing you tonight.

During the Night poor pregnant Ginny had to go off in search of the bathroom at least three separate times.  She never returned that last time.  With the rising of the sun, her body was discovered, but not alone.  Also slain in the night was the head of the Terrorist group!

Ginny.PNG

HansGruber8.jpg

Crusher - Ginny - Vanilla Town has been killed!

JC - Hans Gruber - Mafia Godfather has been killed!

It is now day 3, you have until 7pm Aug 1st PST to reach a majority.  With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

LMAO

I holstered.

Nice shootin' at JC, whoever did that.

There's a SK in this game, if that really wasn't you.

Anyway, I'm about as good at reading AVM as I am at reading Jetscode... and as y'all can see I was right about JC again. I'm going back to where I was focused before the Pac train yesterday, AVM, Jetscode and Darthe had my attention. 

Vote AVM

He slow-played the pressure yesterday, I'd like to see him with more pressure today. I'd add Darthe and Lily to that list now too. 

Did AVM ever reveal?

No, that's what I was alluding to when I said he slow-played the pressure - he had a crap explanation for his "JIF died on N1" framing-logic, then he deflected to Crusher and Pac as the day went on.

Pac being symp, maybe AVM didn't know he was bussing him? Or maybe AVM's playing the middle because he's the SK? I dunno. I just know he was pinging me more than JC.

Actually I didn't even remember AVM posting anything. I mean nothing on D1 and what did he do when pressured on D2?

Oh yea actually what he did say D2 sounded townish to me.

Still, I'm down with presuring him.

I'm also wary of Darthe and Lily. I was suspicious of Crusher too, but he's dead now. Not sure where that leads me.

I think that DPR's claim is quite solid and now Verb's too. TBH, I had a nagging feeling that Verb might just be a GodFather (and thus very safe in making a mason fake claim), but now I think we can conclude that he's not scum - because there can't be two more scum alive (at least very, very unlikely), and also because we have found the GF already.

I'd like to see Dap get pressure tomorrow.  Not sure on his interaction with Pac.

Can you elaborate on that? Is there something special about the Dap/Pac interaction? Do you just mean Dap's case on Pac?

It's probably worth re-reading Pac's posts/interaction that's sure, he was a symp afterall.

About the symp role: is it standard here for the symp to be able to read the maffia QT? Ie: how likely it is that the maffia team knew that Pac was with them?

Can you elaborate on that? Is there something special about the Dap/Pac interaction? Do you just mean Dap's case on Pac?

It's probably worth re-reading Pac's posts/interaction that's sure, he was a symp afterall.

About the symp role: is it standard here for the symp to be able to read the maffia QT? Ie: how likely it is that the maffia team knew that Pac was with them?

Dap's case on Pac, and Pac's response to that.  Something felt off, and seeing Pac flip symp might shed some light on that interaction.

shut up your disgusting goon.

I think I've identified one scum for sure...  I don't want to scare him off but lets just say his name rhymes with Jetsfan Haiti.

Stop trying to bus me.

These are golden, seeing Pac flipped as symp :)

Archived