Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just send your investigate in and stfu Ishy.

Yea I disagree with you there. Scum knows who town is. But I don't think it's a good play for scum to stay out of townie lynches just because they can.

I mean, I don't think voting for a townie makes you look bad (or not voting for a townie makes you look good). That's scum book chapter 102 for you.

Also I don't think pushing one train and voting another is a "clean" play either. That's scum book chapter 103 already.

As for what I did and when, maybe you should have read the game.

Hot pile of illogical garbage.

Oh dear lord.. They aren't on the same team.

If I was scum with csarmi, I would have bussed him D1.

You realize buying into me being scum at this point means you think I happily went along with busing 80, busing Jetscode and busing the symp.

Yeah, far less logical than the whole scum team blowing up and csarmi going silent until now, when the game is on the line.

Why are you trying to put Pac's fake claim on me - he was symp, he came up with that sh*t on his own, you know damn well.

I'm not trying to put it on you.

You sound so scummy when you struggle though - maybe I should have.

If I was scum with csarmi, I would have bussed him D1.

You realize buying into me being scum at this point means you think I happily went along with busing 80, busing Jetscode and busing the symp.

Yeah, far less logical than the whole scum team blowing up and csarmi going silent until now, when the game is on the line.

I was referring to Salami thinking you were on a team with Pac.  It was dumb.  You're SK, which explains the extra kills.  DPR was 1 shot, mafia died by your hands last night and got a last kill in, that left two kills.  Yours on DPR and DPR's on Lily.  

I was referring to Salami thinking you were on a team with Pac.  It was dumb.  You're SK, which explains the extra kills.  DPR was 1 shot, mafia died by your hands last night and got a last kill in, that left two kills.  Yours on DPR and DPR's on Lily.  

Huh? DPR used his 1-shot on Dapiano, it looks like scum/sk shot DPR and Lily.

DPR had only a 1x insta vig?

I'd have expected John McClane to be much more badass. Nicely used though.

He shot a townie.

Are you kidding me with this? And y'all are coming at me...

Whoa I did not catch that.  The mods actually confirmed the difference between a shot and a kill..

This means that we still have a scum.  

Csarmi is cornered.  But if Ape flips town Ishy is dead.  Either way we are going to have two confirmed town left tomorrow.  Killing me or Verb confirms the other, killing Ishy leaves us perfectly aware of our alignments with one another.

He shot a townie.

Are you kidding me with this? And y'all are coming at me...

He shot a townie who had so minimal participation that he needed to be shot or viewed to clear his alignment. Reducing the number of unconfirmed townies by one (which should be beneficial at this point).

Whoa I did not catch that.  The mods actually confirmed the difference between a shot and a kill..

This means that we still have a scum.  

Csarmi is cornered.  But if Ape flips town Ishy is dead.  Either way we are going to have two confirmed town left tomorrow.  Killing me or Verb confirms the other, killing Ishy leaves us perfectly aware of our alignments with one another.

Is there a difference in the scenes?

Archived