Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tress, can you do the scene? Cool thing about 2 mods is the accessibility of both, but you guys aren't using that advantage for us.

I just want to know if I should start drinking tonight - that's all.

Tress, can you do the scene? Cool thing about 2 mods is the accessibility of both, but you guys aren't using that advantage for us.

I just want to know if I should start drinking tonight - that's all.

Are you really asking this? *Looks at group* Is he really asking this?

Oh, I'll just get it over with.

440.jpg

John Mcclane crawls out from the rubble.

"That's the same mistake they all made."

Then he lifts up his UZI and shoots the sh*t out of Ape and Csarmi.

JOHN MCCLANE WINS

He takes a quick swig from his Makers Mark flask, signs a quick autograph for Darthe, then swings out of the window, onto his next adventure.

Great game everybody!

The hostages were hot after the trail of the two people.  Reaching a stairwell the two diverged, with half the crowd chasing one up the stairs, and the other half chasing down after the other.  The one going up the stairs slipped as he was going up, allowing for the crowd to catch up on him.  Thankfully, his smooth talking helped him to calm the crowd....this time.  He felt it in his bones if he were surrounded again he wouldn't be so...fortunate.

It is now Night.  You've got 24hrs to submit Night Actions.

Ape, I propose an alliance.

Let's shoot two different townies for now (I prefer that I shoot Darthe, but you can choose my kill if you will), then let's lynch the remaining townie.

You go home with your money, i go home with my pulitzer pprice and we win together (I hope).

What do you say? Back in 3h.

Are you ******* kidding me?!?!?!

Ape, don't listen. If he has a vest, you lose. Shoot him in the face.

Salami, you shoot a townie and we lynch you tomorrow, then Ape wins.

If I have to lose, it'll be to scum, not a SK with a ******* lynchproof. That's bullsh*t - a BPV would be fine.......1x lynchproof?!?!

Give me a ******* pencil and I'll kill myself with it.

Ape, don't listen to this guy.

If you shoot me and I die, you lose the endgame - that's Verb's last chance.

Shoot someone else than me, and we go to the endgame with three players.

I promise that I wil lvote the remaining townie as soon as it dawns and I won't move my vote.

At that poijnt, the situation is simple:

- if that townie votes me, you can decide whether to say GFY (lynch me and claim victory alone), or buy my alliance offer (which is quite sincere btw) and lynch the townie (hopefully that ends up in both of us wining, I'm not 100% sure of that, I got a semi-positive answer on that from the mods)

- if that townie votes you, you just vote him

Verbal (if he is the town to stay alive) can still decide to help you win in that case as well (by voting me), just without any risk of town winning this. I suppose he would, actualy, and then you'd get to choose your play.

Also if you have a hidden power to win the game at a 3-way heads up, more power to you, go ahead and win it. I can't win the 4-player endgame (I don't have another lynchproof) and I can't win the 3-way w/o an alliance either.

Not sure why Darthe says that they should have listened to him btw, I think that town made the right choice here.

Yea abd there's no way in hell I'd break that promise. I have no reason to, I value my word more than a victory in this game, the awesome endgame is more than enough for me.

Trust me, or not - it's your call.

Dislike it all you want, it's just another example of basic logic being lost on you. I put in a helluva effort during the last night phase, to set up a successful day phase - that involved DPR and Ishy both dying. 

When the day started and Ishy was alive, and Lily died... Ishy had me as scum, and Lily's coroner report showed the character I false claimed because he was the ONLY guy left that would have been obviously town. I claimed Dwayne Robinson so that today, I could have the power position on that claim while trying to get you lynched.

That would have ended the day with you being lynched - and me, Lily, Darthe adn Verbal left. I would have shot Verbal. Then vote controlled Darthe to lynch Lily and I would have won.

You shooting Lily instead of Ishy, screwed me - and kind of screwed yourself - and saved the town. I almost pulled off a great comeback, and you almost won as SK.

I can reply this now truthfully.

I have shot Lily because I didn't really fear getting viewed, I wanted to make sure that we do shoot different targets. If I get lynched (like it happened), then my lynchproof saves me and we can win together (or whatever), if somene else gets lynched, I should win.

So no, I didn't save the town right there. Obviously I didn't want to give out my Lynchproof as that'd make town's choice evident.

Now if you want to know whether I have a BPV or not, ask me and I'll answer you truthfully - but I honestly believe that your best call is to shoot someone else but me in either case.

BTW I don't think Ape has a permanent lynchproof and I think a 1xshot deathproof (lynch/nk) would be much more thematic too.

In any case, my cards are on the table.

Ape, tell me who you want me to kill and I'll send an NK on the guy. And you do whatever you will.

BTW I don't think Ape has a permanent lynchproof and I think a 1xshot deathproof (lynch/nk) would be much more thematic too.

In any case, my cards are on the table.

Ape, tell me who you want me to kill and I'll send an NK on the guy. And you do whatever you will.

I'm down for this. 

There's 5 of us, we can kill 2 townies tonight - then we go into tomorrow with 1 town, 1 scum and 1 sk. We both vote the townie, and then we can both holster making it a win for you and for scum. 

If you are lynchproof as you claim, this day was awesome as hell, yea.

Indeed, this was awesome. You played the day perfect, tbh. 

So how about you shoot Ishy, and I'll shoot Darthe and then we can lynch Verbal tomorrow?

I'm down for this. 

There's 5 of us, we can kill 2 townies tonight - then we go into tomorrow with 1 town, 1 scum and 1 sk. We both vote the townie, and then we can both holster making it a win for you and for scum. 

Indeed, this was awesome. You played the day perfect, tbh. 

So how about you shoot Ishy, and I'll shoot Darthe and then we can lynch Verbal tomorrow?

Sure thing.

Confirm that I should shoot Ishy and I send in my action asap.

Also, I'll submit my action in thread here, if you will too...

I find it unlikely that our NA posted here would matter, I don't think the mods can confirm that we have NA's, etc... but if they say OK, I'll send my NA here for you.

I'm leaving for work in about 20 minutes btw. If no reply by then, I'll just send in my NA in my role PM, a NK on Ishy.

Ape, don't listen to this guy.

If you shoot me and I die, you lose the endgame - that's Verb's last chance.

Shoot someone else than me, and we go to the endgame with three players.

I promise that I wil lvote the remaining townie as soon as it dawns and I won't move my vote.

At that poijnt, the situation is simple:

- if that townie votes me, you can decide whether to say GFY (lynch me and claim victory alone), or buy my alliance offer (which is quite sincere btw) and lynch the townie (hopefully that ends up in both of us wining, I'm not 100% sure of that, I got a semi-positive answer on that from the mods)

- if that townie votes you, you just vote him

Verbal (if he is the town to stay alive) can still decide to help you win in that case as well (by voting me), just without any risk of town winning this. I suppose he would, actualy, and then you'd get to choose your play.

Also if you have a hidden power to win the game at a 3-way heads up, more power to you, go ahead and win it. I can't win the 4-player endgame (I don't have another lynchproof) and I can't win the 3-way w/o an alliance either.

Not sure why Darthe says that they should have listened to him btw, I think that town made the right choice here.

I've also asked the mods for a win condition - my original role PM didn't have any win condition in it at all.

Agree with all of your logic here btw, we'd be retarded to shoot at each other now - and hand the game back to town. The most important thing right now is ensuring town blows what should have been a landslide victory. 

I find it unlikely that our NA posted here would matter, I don't think the mods can confirm that we have NA's, etc... but if they say OK, I'll send my NA here for you.

I'm leaving for work in about 20 minutes btw. If no reply by then, I'll just send in my NA in my role PM, a NK on Ishy.

You kill Ishy, I'll kill Darthe.

Then we blind lynch the sh*t out of Verbal tomorrow and watch him pitch an emo fit for the ages... it'll be great, I'll bring the popcorn.

The more I think about it, the less fair it sounds. We are on different teams and this way we hold two kills.

It would be completely unfair to won if we could form an alliance and confirm our shots on thread.

With that said, just give me the greenlight and I'm sending my NA on Ishy.

Archived