Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

Darther doesn't know anything about my meta - he's just overly excited because he lead a lynch against me last game. Looks like he's got a boner pointed in my direction again. 

I have no idea what alignment he is - DKDC - lynch him and do the game a service.

Soooooooo down.

Unvote vote Darthe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two pool games down.  Bracket games start for us at noon.  Most exciting part was seeing our lead-off hitter hit her first home run.  She crushed it.  Skinny little girl...but hit a line drive that carried the wall in left center.

See not much has changed here.

I love it when the meta doesn't even match the player.

Are you implying you know Darthe isn't scum?

I'm sure that's it.

I said you'd reveal your team to us by page 10, by my count it's only page 9. 

God I actually missed this.

What the literal ****?

Anyhow, I don't really see anything to argue right now.  I thought JN was the a$$hole of activity but DM is killing it right now.  

Have to be next week....daughter has softball tournament this weekend...starts tonight @ 6:30...last through Sunday...we hope...

Good luck!

Busy this weekend anyway. But if things go well I might have a pretty relaxed next week.

So I don't get this Darthe/DPR meta thing, am I supposed to?

Hey Leelou.

Essentially, Darthe has photo-bombed my post and now people are asking who he is and how I know him... 

This is like getting lung cancer from second-hand smoke. I have to take a shower to get it off me...

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (1): Salami
Leelou (1): Pac

Pac (2): Verb, Crush
Darthe (3): Ape, DPR, 80
Salami (3): Leelou, JC, Lily
Dap (1): JiF
Crush (1): AVM

Lily (1): Ishy

DPR (1): Darthe

Not voting: Dap

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

That sounds too simple. Wouldn't it better to slowplay it? Won't you scare her scummates away?

Pac mentions something about scaring mates away, you mention it? 

The "______ is scum" pseudo confidence vote is routine. What do you mean "too simple". I'm curious why you'd want to damper it so immediately, rather than have it play out.

Pac mentions something about scaring mates away, you mention it? 

The "______ is scum" pseudo confidence vote is routine. What do you mean "too simple". I'm curious why you'd want to damper it so immediately, rather than have it play out.

How am I dampening it?

So I don't get this Darthe/DPR meta thing, am I supposed to?

Hey Leelou.

Your post?

That sounds too simple. Wouldn't it better to slowplay it? Won't you scare her scummates away?

How am I dampening it?

Please tell me how you think it should play out, I'm curious.

Does anyone have a mop - this slime trail is unbelievable.

scum.gif

Aww shucks, it's nothing really...

Just a little ping that goes off whenever I notice a vet offering up teh mock confusion.

Kinda like Verbalicious being waaaayyyyyyy too experienced a player to try and pull off the old "suspicious timing" soft case.

Or Darther trying to re-write my meta for the current players that don't know it.

I won't even start with Pac's over-blustered game entrance.

But, to be reasonable, it's just D1 and we got no info yet.

And, to be honest, the scariest post so far is Leelou's "good morning". Talk about meta... 

How is my post scary? LOL 

Morning

It's actually even scarier than I thought - I totally misquoted it - it's just "Morning".

Who else but Mafia Leelou strolls onto the thread with equal parts poise and nonchalance, utters a single word that says "I have complete control over your lives and will dispose of them at my leisure", and then strolls away? WHO ELSE DOES THAT?!!

Or I could be reading into it I guess. Either way.

Archived