Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't haz teh brunch at your house? WHAT EVIL IS THIS?!!!

I'm not sure I do. On weekends I tend to wake at 10, eat a lot at 11 or so (breakfast+lunch) at once, does that qualify, or does it matter what I'm eating exactly?

4 members, 31 guests, 1 anonymous users <-- so how many of those are you, Crusher?

Damn it slamai. Make me do math. Crusher is 1 memebr, Each belly role 2 guest, each echin 1 guest, havent seen my penis since 2007 so thats the anonymouse. 1 mamaber, 17 guests and 1 anonymous.

I'm not sure I do. On weekends I tend to wake at 10, eat a lot at 11 or so (breakfast+lunch) at once, does that qualify, or does it matter what I'm eating exactly?

Yeaho but I bet you could kill a bowl full of cheerios left handed whil,e you do the familiarity shuffle with your right.

Yeaho but I bet you could kill a bowl full of cheerios left handed whil,e you do the familiarity shuffle with your right.

I'm not sure. No family yet, unfortunately - living alone. But I'm pretty good at eating stuff. Shows too.

On a good day I could put two pizzeria's outta businmess and make them sell their kids to a swart shop and wiofes to prostitution.

Heh. This gets me back to the old days when I was in high school. Someone had the idea of opening a pizzeria called Zodiac 5 minutes from our dorm. Pizzerias at that point were new in Hungary btw. So they had the right idea, but they also implemented a special menu where you paid a fixed price and you could eat all night, as long as you didn't leave anything on the table. The price was something like 2 pizzas + a drink.

Needless to say, the pizzeria closed in 6 months. I think we ate them out of their money. :)

So, I don't incorporate RL into gameplay. I talked about my work project on DM purely because I was going to mod a game, and I can't give that the attention it needs in the middle of a project. Playing in a game requires much less effort, and everybody is working, so no need to worry about that here.  

My comments to Darthe are purely mafia related. Sometimes we talk about modding, mechanics, etc. and he obviously has an interest in elaborate setups, as do I. I play up the experienced vs. inexperienced thing partially because I'm evil and have a huge ego, partially because he makes it easy by botching so many things *ZING*. But no one, to my knowledge, is talking about RL seriously. I talk about my books all the time, so that's pretty much fair game in the games. 

For the record, I wouldn't play with anyone who threatened my business in any way - that's just ridiculous. 

Quoted this because I liked it.  Everyone gives each other hell, but it's just that.  Nobody needs to take this stuff too seriously as it is simply a game.

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (1): Salami
Leelou (1): Pac

Pac (4): Verb, Crush, Leelou, JiF
Darthe (3): Ape, DPR, 80
Salami (2): JC, Lily
Crush (1): AVM

Lily (2): Ishy, Dap

DPR (1): Darthe

Not voting: no one

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

USA 5, El Salvador 1.  9 straight wins, longest in the 100-year history of the US Men's National Team.  Jurgen Klinsmann is a god.

For real...I'm actually looking forward to the World Cup

Nice multi-tasking, AVM. You got the boobs and the spidey memes covered. 

Covering boobs is something of a specialty of mine

:rim:

Archived