Braylon Edwards to resign with Jets (merged)

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish he would teach me that.

You gay. cause why learn from BrayBray when you could learn from...

kate-upton-dougie-o.gif

*please ignore the nobody on the left. And I was just kidding about you having a preference for the company of men. Don't ban me.

He's instantly the best receiver on a roster that is receiver deficient. I like to complain about this team as much as anybody, really I do. Especially because PSLs. But this is good, no? The team is better off with him than without him at this point. And he won't cost squat. Don't see what the negative Nellies are squawking about. Idzik is rebuilding nicely I think. To win me over completely, he just needs to trade Vlad Ducasse for a sixth rounder. Then I'm all in.

I don't understand how anyone can logically argue this being a bad move.  With Santonio out, Braylon instantly becomes the Jets #1 guy on the outside.  Just added him for peanuts.  What could possibly be bad about this move?  Not saying this speaks highly of the WR unit as a whole, but still.  Just added your best WR for essentially nothing.

he's shot

he can't catch

and he's a douche

not a fan

Braylon can't catch?  Wrong!!!!  That used to be true, but he worked hard and corrected that problem.

A douche?  Perhaps.  Depends upon one's definition.  I don't think he's very smart getting busted for DUI, but he gave his all on the field for the Jets.  He played hard and tough and made a lot of big plays for us.  He loves the Jets and wants to be here.  That doesn't sound like a douche to me.  If he does to you, so be it.

Earlier today the Jets placed Santonio Holmes on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list and there has been a lot of speculation about the team bringing resigning Braylon Edwards.  That rumor seems to be coming true.

This is a low risk move that provides the Jets with much needed help at wide receiver.  With Holmes not on the field the Jets depth chart, before resigning Edwards, looked like this:

• Stephen Hill
  • Jeremy Kerley
  • Clyde Gates

Adding Braylon to the mix provides an immediate upgrade at a position that needs an upgrade.  This gives the Jets insurance as they wait for Holmes to return and some of the young wideouts to emerge.

Jets fans are sounding off on the return of in our forums.

Personally think it's closer to a team with a QB nobody wants to base their resume on and a guy who find find a job anyway.  

I'm fully prepared to start the season with Ritalin Boy and all that goes with that, bro. He'll have some good moments but if I'm a defensive opponent -  I'd just keep replaying this

Sanchez-flinch.gif

and I know what my job is and how to do it.

As far as Braylon back in the fold - fantastic news. Say what you will but that guy was nothing but positive in Jet Green and hes still got some left.

Archived