Rex poses with Fan wearing perfect T-shirt

spacemanspiffnf

He doesn't post on JN anymore?

I forget what happened (mostly because I wasn't involved).  Was he the one who purposely sabotaged everyone's FF team in the JN league because he was pissed about something? I don't want to pin that on him if it was someone else but for some reason that seems to ring a bell. 

I forget what happened (mostly because I wasn't involved).  Was he the one who purposely sabotaged everyone's FF team in the JN league because he was pissed about something? I don't want to pin that on him if it was someone else but for some reason that seems to ring a bell. 

I thought it was because he got sick of what he considered to be "fake fans." Which, based on his description, was pretty much everyone but him. 

I forget what happened (mostly because I wasn't involved). Was he the one who purposely sabotaged everyone's FF team in the JN league because he was pissed about something? I don't want to pin that on him if it was someone else but for some reason that seems to ring a bell.

IIRC, we were all ripping PSLs and Joe went off on a rant about us not being "real fans" because we weren't willing to support the team financially. Naturally, the board mocked the living sh*t out of him and he bailed. He has since relented.

IIRC, we were all ripping PSLs and Joe went off on a rant about us not being "real fans" because we weren't willing to support the team financially. Naturally, the board mocked the living sh*t out of him and he bailed. He has since relented.

Amazing what being a fan of this team does to people.

JoeRex_zpscf4cee8d.jpg

Joe gets his Warhol 15 minutes and goes worldwide on Yahoo!

As I remember ... Joe drank pretty well even when the Jets were in the play-off's ... maybe he just likes drinking

I thought it was because he got sick of what he considered to be "fake fans." Which, based on his description, was pretty much everyone but him. 

I liked Joe when he was around.  Met him at a tailgate once too.  Friendly dude.  But I think this was it.  Got into a few too many heated PSL arguments and called everyone else "fake fans" who didn't think a very expensive and equally depreciating asset that offered you little more than geographic consistency was a sound investment.

Hey Phil. I'm here. Haha.

Damn Joe dusted off the old account.  Welcome back man.

Seriously cool stuff about the picture.  You are on every friggin news outlet possible.

Are the reporters camped out on your front lawn?  :)

Archived