Imitation Mafia 2 sign-ups (NO DMers allowed)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude I could have done it for you. I'm protesting you not letting Darthe play.

Btw thanks Crush.

That said, I don't mind a mod wanting to run a game with his friends etc in it. It is his to play with so long as I don't find myself pseudo-banned. I am attempting to learn here.

This will be the FINAL pool of players in play to impersonate:

Ape

slats

SMC

Smash

Brett

Crusher

Wombat

JF80

JiF

Verb

Vic

Sharrow

Hess

Leelou

Pac

BG

CTM

Lily

JC

AVM

T0mShane

Max has finalized my requests.  We'll be ready to go once we get more people and I do the setup.  Also we may need to wait for JiF's return from vacation.

You can sign me up, but only if I won't be a bother.  Let it go a couple more weeks and see if you can get all of the old vets first.

Dude you actually make mafia a lot of fun for me. You piss Verb off to the point he starts berating you like a 9th grade teacher that has just been divorce and is facing charges for banging a large breasted student.  Ape went on for weeks about how you screwed him over took a break from mafia and got himself banned by Slats.  No matter how many people give you crap you take it and remain a good sport.  Just shut your goofy trap and play. Dick. 

OK, I don't think we're going to get any more sign-ups, so I may throw up the game-thread today and send out all role PM's.  I just won't count the votes until, say, 10/14 have checked in, or something.  And if anyone else signs up in the meantime it won't be too late to adjust the setup.

Here's my last-ditch effort to get Vic back:

bad-idea-08_09_13-500-61.jpg?w=500&h=687

Archived