The Official Green and White Scrimmage Thread

T0mShane

Hi. I'm up here early to cover the awesome Jets scrimmage for JN. If you have any questions, or anything you'd like me to focus on, please list that here. Do you want to know what injury Jordan White has tomorrow? Do you want to know if Joe McKnight has added any body fat recently? Do you want to know if Stephen Hill has any lateral agility now? Ask away!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do the following and I'll never criticize anything you say, ever again.

Here goes...

Walk up to either Rich Cimini or Manish Mehta, I don't care which one, and punch them square in the face.  Sure, you may get arrested, but surely you can take one for the team.

You do the following and I'll never criticize anything you say, ever again.

Here goes...

Walk up to either Rich Cimini or Manish Mehta, I don't care which one, and punch them square in the face. Sure, you may get arrested, but surely you can take one for the team.

I'm not going to lie: I love getting screamed at by The Hammer.

I'm not going to lie: I love getting screamed at by The Hammer.

Hey, you have to admit, I've shown a lot of patience for your stupidity lately.  I haven't said much (until now of course).

Actually, correction.  I don't think you're stupid, you're just a big smartass.  Fortunately, I found a way to deal with that instead of flying off the handle here.  I just take it out on my coworkers at my part time job.  I'm able to let out my anger that way :)

Archived