The Official Green and White Scrimmage Thread

T0mShane

Halftime break: Smith and Sanchez next to each other warming up. They do not acknowledge each other's presence. Smith chatting up Hayden Smith, who comes over to catch for Geno. No one comes over to catch for Sanchez.

Edited by T0mShane

Hi. I'm up here early to cover the awesome Jets scrimmage for JN. If you have any questions, or anything you'd like me to focus on, please list that here. Do you want to know what injury Jordan White has tomorrow? Do you want to know if Joe McKnight has added any body fat recently? Do you want to know if Stephen Hill has any lateral agility now? Ask away!

Yes!

Not sure I like the way Geno seems to be deliberately avoiding Sanchez.  It smacks of something between insecurity and posturing.  If Sanchez wins the starting job in week 1 is Geno going to go into a funk?  We know half this board probably will, but that's not going to affect the locker room and Geno's development so I'm less concerned about that.

Edited by nycdan