Confess your unpopular opinions here

T0mShane

This is big on Twitter right now. Naturally, it will be huge here. I'll start!

~Parity ensures that more fans in the league are engaged longer into the season, but they're engaged to a pig.

~In the right environment, on the right team, for the right coaching staff, Mark Sanchez could have been a decent NFL quarterback.

~David Harris is one of the most underrated Jets in their history.

~Ferguson and Mangold: very good players, but kinda overrated by Jets fans

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Parity ensures that more fans in the league are engaged longer into the season, but they're engaged to a pig.

~In the right environment, on the right team, for the right coaching staff, Mark Sanchez could have been a decent NFL quarterback.

Most of these opinions are stupid, like your face.

No. All inclusive wildness 

Ok great, I'll play. 

Jets stuff:

~If we're in a position to draft Jadeveon Clowney or Teddy Bridgewater, we should go with the quarterback.

~Rex should go "all in" on Mark Sanchez if that's who HE believes should be the starting QB.  If his hand is forced, he should step down. (Offer to stay with the team as the DC--this communicates that he believes in "his" players, and they'll play harder for him)

~If Ivory doesn't suit up and perform by next week, we should kick the tires on Michael Turner.  Send a message. 

Football stuff:

~College OT rules in every game. 35 yd line, score for score.  It'll help out the fantasy football community.  

~No more bye-week in the playoffs for first seeded teams.  Home field advantage should be incentive enough.  Add another two teams. Playoffs are fun.

~Enough with the Rooney Rule.  If they're good, they'll get an interview. 

Life stuff:

~Marriages should have preset opt-out years.  With the option to agree to 4-7 year agreements.  People change.

~Plan-B should be over the counter...and can we make something that can be taken a couple mornings after?

~Its ok to drink and drive as long as you make it home

~Masterbating under your desk at work is essential

~I think the dumber the better when it comes to Britney, I would eat the corn from her ....

- Rex is a better HC then Idzik is a GM.

- At this point Teddy Bridgewater reminds me more of Major Harris then he does RGIII or any decent QB for that matter.

- Sanchez will never be anything better than terrible unless he learns to take hits. 

- Stephen Hill is going to be a top 10 WR this year, no matter who throws to him.

Curtis Martin is and was one of the most overrated RBs in NFL history.  He had a great career (total numbers-wise) but was not a great RB.  The gargantuan contracts awarded to him (today's equivalent of $15M+ per season) instead of spending that money on a true stud/playmaker or two, while slavishly giving Mr. Does-Nothing-Special 400+ touches per season, may have cost us a superbowl or two.

Despite being consistent losers and sharing a stadium that looks like an air conditioner, the NY Jets are always solidly ranked in the top 10 on most valuable lists of all sports franchises.

As soon as one logs on to Jetnation, their IQ automatically takes a 20 point drop.

In spite of him failing to live up to the hopes that initially came with his draft spot, Kyle Wilson is actually quite a solid player for the Jets.  The recent quality of the Jets CB position (see:  Revis, Cromartie) makes most Jets fan ignore that Wilson is still better than a lot of other team's #2 CBs, never mind guys further down their depth charts.

In spite of him failing to live up to the hopes that initially came with his draft spot, Kyle Wilson is actually quite a solid player for the Jets.  The recent quality of the Jets CB position (see:  Revis, Cromartie) makes most Jets fan ignore that Wilson is still better than a lot of other team's #2 CBs, never mind guys further down their depth charts.

C'mon BG you can do better than this.  Give us something juicy.  No homo.

Ok I will play....Joe Namath is one of the most overrated players in NFL history.

Except on January 1969.  He was a pretty big ******* deal.  In pathetic Jets history he is STILL the face of the franchise 44 years later. I think it's the Jets that might be the problem, not Joe.

JetNation is a cheap imitator of real Jet fan message boards.

Mike Francesa and Manish Mehta are masterminds at manipulating stupid people.

Diet Dr. Pepper does NOT taste more like regular Dr, Pepper.

I watched more Patriots games last year than I did Jets games.

The Jets are going to be Kotite-terrible this year

College football sucks.

For example, Alabama wins by out recruiting everyone. 

Nick Saban is a dick.

4 hours to play minutes of NCAA football is a joke.

The idea that Johnny Manziel is going to lose his eligibility because he traded on his name based on the judgment of the NCAA who print money for jerseys, t shirts and junk trading on Manziel's name is a joke. 

Archived