I don't care....

Thor99

Meanwhile in Great Britain, Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain is quite confident that this document right here, will bring us peace in our time. 

This season is going to suck donkey balls. This team is terrible. This team takes terrible to a whole new level. The offense is a rudderless ship adrift in a sea of feces. 

Idiot coach. Idiot front office. Idiot ownership.

Should be a real great year of 4 win football.

No SuperBowl talk, and Sanchez's last year. What's not to like.

Yes, because I love the fact that our team will be so inept that we won't allow Super Bowl talk.

You are spot on regarding Sanchez though.  That is certainly a silver lining.

In all seriousness, I feel that this team will be better than most everybody thinks.  I honestly feel that they will field a "competitive" squad.

The ilk is really dragging this place down. I used to love a good guaranteed playoff/potential Superbowl winning Jets team which we had every year up until EY, CTM the homo and dbatesmen came in here with their reasonable logic. Aint no one got time for that sh*t. **** reality, bring back ecurb's 13-3 threads and let us be inevitably heartbroken by the play on the field. It's the JN way. 

Meanwhile in Great Britain, Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain is quite confident that this document right here, will bring us peace in our time. 

This season is going to suck donkey balls. This team is terrible. This team takes terrible to a whole new level. The offense is a rudderless ship adrift in a sea of feces. 

Idiot coach. Idiot front office. Idiot ownership.

Should be a real great year of 4 win football.

The jury is still out on the front office specifically the new GM. The rest is truth. Stock up on 36 packs of cheap domestic mass-produced swill brews.You will need it. "Sea of feces" indeed. 

The closer you get to seeing the truth, the more you come to value the truth-tellers.

It's not the message, I know they're going to suck. 

It's the delivery of that message that drives me nuts.

Oh, and go **** yourself.

Twice.

Archived