Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from baby crushers track meet.  He ran a 4.30 40 while carrying little Sal on his back.

I'm gonna eat a couple triple whoppers and then look for something to eat. 

Verb hasn't done anything so I can vote there.  He's playing like a blind man in a sight contest.

Vote Verb

Where's my sweet boopsie?  I need to pretend I want to bang him.  It gives me much joy.

genius... love it <3

Just got back from baby crushers track meet.  He ran a 4.30 40 while carrying little Sal on his back.

Verb hasn't done anything so I can vote there.  He's playing like a blind man in a sight contest.

Vote Verb

Where's my sweet boopsie?  I need to pretend I want to bang him.  It gives me much joy.

Name your price.

I can vote Verbal, he doesn't share information on the ladies. 

unvote, vote Verbal

Over-explaination on an under-warranted vote. Vote JC

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Hippie CTM (1) - Hess

Ape (1) - Hippie CTM

AwesomeVM (1) - Leeelou

Verb (5) - AwesomeVM, JC1, Ape, JF80, Crusher

JC1 (1) - Verb

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Not voting: Lillian, SpiderVic

Not checked in: Tom, Pac, JIF

MOD NOTE: I prefer you guys unvoting before placing a new vote. Thanks.

Vote Verb

LMAO

So awesome.

Name your price.

Over-explaination on an under-warranted vote. Vote JC

I tipped your value to the large breasted waitress that brought our saw grass and 3rd generation wheat germ compressed vegan burgers last night.  My young flame and I did some cunning lingus in the parking lot because Glenny likes some fur with his burgers.  Never thought I could be so happy and satisfied with a woman again. The ex was so bad I actually preferred being here with you guys.  Now I can't stand most of you. I only played because the fat one has been blubbering in PM's that he misses me and the Twink keeps asking to see my bush.  Gross.

Ape is still the best bet for today or any day for that matter. Second on my list is Pac but 80's brain is too dumb to make this game fun.

Get rid of Verb more of Leroys big t&#33;ts and luscious ass for the rest of us.  Just the way I like it.

Unvote

Vote Verb

Ape is still the best bet for today or any day for that matter. Second on my list is Pac but 80's brain is too dumb to make this game fun.

I had Ape 3 pages ago as scum, ever since 10 games ago I've been able to read him like a book. 

This is my last game, I think.  This used to be a nice escape while driving to and from tennis matches but now it's just no fun.

I think me and my partner will just set the game on fire and call it a day.  We'll spare the women and children -- Leelou, Lily, and 80.  The mod and the player, of course.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Hippie CTM (2) - Hess, Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum

AwesomeVM (1) - Leeelou

Verb (6) - AwesomeVM, JC1, Ape, JF80, Crusher, Hippie CTM

JC1 (1) - Verb

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Not voting: Lillian, SpiderVic

Not checked in: Pac, JIF

MOD NOTE: I prefer you guys unvoting before placing a new vote. Thanks.

MOD NOTE: Please only vote with your alt accounts. Thanks.

I had Ape 3 pages ago as scum, ever since 10 games ago I've been able to read him like a book. 

Heh, that sounds about right.  

Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

Hehe

I tipped your value to the large breasted waitress that brought our saw grass and 3rd generation wheat germ compressed vegan burgers last night.  My young flame and I did some cunning lingus in the parking lot because Glenny likes some fur with his burgers.  Never thought I could be so happy and satisfied with a woman again. The ex was so bad I actually preferred being here with you guys.  Now I can't stand most of you. I only played because the fat one has been blubbering in PM's that he misses me and the Twink keeps asking to see my bush.  Gross.

Get rid of Verb more of Leroys big t!ts and luscious ass for the rest of us.  Just the way I like it.

Unvote

Vote Verb

I'm not surprised to find out you tip above your wages.  How did "her" penis feel btw?  

Claim: VT.  Heh.

Solid instincts. Solid like my new love bunny when it comes to sex.  She is as good at sex as JiF is at pretending he is straight.

Sickening as it may be, this is the most honest post ever from you.  Rabbit ****er.

Last night I tried to surprise Mrs Crusher by walking into the bedroom wearing nothing but the Joe Namath jersey I got married in on.  Unfortunately it was after I'd been in the pool so my thing had literally retreated up into my abdomen.  There was nothing there but a tiny lump of flesh resembling a small stack of dimes.  LOL 

Anyway, this game is moving slower than CTM dancing at a Phish concert after eating a bag of mushrooms.

Lets kill Verb and see what the night brings.

Archived