Who will stand out tonight...

stugotz81

I always enjoy preseason games because I like to see the players out there who have something to prove from last year or the ones who haven't made the team yet to step up and play big...

Who i expect to standout.... of course...GENO.....I expect to Jaiquawn Jarrett and Ryan Spadola to make names for themselves tonight and over next few weeks too. I also think Winslow will play very well tonight proving he isn't as washed up as everyone may have thought. I'm expecting to see Marty put some good plays out there tonight as well...and hopefully putting us far, farrr away from a predictable offense like the last few years under the old OC's. Guess will see soon.  

I'm expecting to see Marty put some good plays out there tonight as well...and hopefully putting us far, farrr away from a predictable offense like the last few years under the old OC's. Guess will see soon.  

I'm actually looking forward to tonight as well, if not for anything else than just to see the Jets on the field again and the reminder that autumn is not too far away. That said, Marty won't be shoing any sort of wrinkles in the offensive just yet (that is, if he has any). Pre-season, we'll just see plain vanilla pay calls to see who should be making the team. I am looking forward to watching Geno play, as well as Richardson and the rookie CB.

Football season is here!

I'm interested in seeing how our starting offensive line holds up against their starting defensive line.  If we can look sharp from the get-go against the Lions defensive line, who I think are really talented, then that should bode well for the offense.  I'm also extremely interested in seeing Coples out there and how he adjusts to playing linebacker.  He can be a highly disruptive player if this clicks for him.

I'm cheating a bit in view of the fact that the game is over,   but the stand out player tonight will be/was  Greg McElroy.  Guy had an outstanding night.  he would probably like to break Zack Rogers legs, who dropped 2 balls on him.  One was a big game changer. 

Rogers would have gotten the boob of the game award except for two factors.  1) His punt returning really showed balls, and 2) The winner of the Boob award may be one of the worst OT's I have seen in recent memory.  Oday Aboushi.  Guy was beaten on every play I watched him on.  Even by walk on FA's.   Know he is a project, but he is just bad

I'm cheating a bit in view of the fact that the game is over, but the stand out player tonight will be/was Greg McElroy. Guy had an outstanding night. he would probably like to break Zack Rogers legs, who dropped 2 balls on him. One was a big game changer.

Rogers would have gotten the boob of the game award except for two factors. 1) His punt returning really showed balls, and 2) The winner of the Boob award may be one of the worst OT's I have seen in recent memory. Oday Aboushi. Guy was beaten on every play I watched him on. Even by walk on FA's. Know he is a project, but he is just bad

That's funny you say that because Rogers' big drop would have been called back for holding even if he caught it. The culprit? They didn't say, but I wouldnt be surprised if it was Oday aBOOBshi

Archived