Tom Brady leaves practice, looking at knee

JOJOTOWNSELL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my years of practicing on a Tom Brady voodoo doll may have finally paid off lol.  Seriously, and this IS going to sound weird, but I had dream last night about football, and part of the dream had Brady getting hurt.  Unfortunately, the Jets didn't accomplish sh*t in my dream, but maybe that part can be different :)

All my years of practicing on a Tom Brady voodoo doll may have finally paid off lol.  Seriously, and this IS going to sound weird, but I had dream last night about football, and part of the dream had Brady getting hurt.  Unfortunately, the Jets didn't accomplish sh*t in my dream, but maybe that part can be different :)

Maybe in another universe.

Bizzaro world perhaps.

Is this the right time to remind people this is JETSnation ... not every other NFL nation ..?

If we are reminding people of stuff we should probably remind them that technically this is JetNation, lol.

There is no team I hate more than the Dolphins. Tebow starts, they win 10 games and keep the Dolphins out of the playoffs, while the Jets realized they took 2 years to fire a coach, when most teams do it in 1.

Remember that post season press conference when Woody sat up there with the only guy who was left in the front office? Rex...he couldn't fire him or the real reason why the Jets will never make it back to a super bowl will have been forever exposed: Woody Johnson is a horrible team owner-worst in the league

Remember that post season press conference when Woody sat up there with the only guy who was left in the front office? Rex...he couldn't fire him or the real reason why the Jets will never make it back to a super bowl will have been forever exposed: Woody Johnson is a horrible team owner-worst in the league

unless firing Rex causes Tom Brady to retire, the Jets have bigger problems other than the HC. to win a SUper Bowl a team usually needs to compete in the division.  (and for the record Rex actually beat Tom Brady in the playoffs)

Pats are doomed.

No more grit and they never had swagger. bare cupboards.

On a more serious note........whats the general feeling among Patsy fans regarding Mallet?

I am on record saying he was a steal in his draft and will be a star when Brady hangs it up.

Phew... thank you. Now I KNOW Mallett is gonna suck.  :animal0029:

Says the guy who up until about 10 minutes ago couldnt stop raving about Sanchez and his 2 AFCCG losses as if he was Johnny Unitas. ☺

As far as Mallet goes, eventually we will find out but I'll tell ya I would trade all the QBs on the Jets roster and throw in Rex to get Mallet.

Says the guy who up until about 10 minutes ago couldnt stop raving about Sanchez and his 2 AFCCG losses as if he was Johnny Unitas. ☺

As far as Mallet goes, eventually we will find out but I'll tell ya I would trade all the QBs on the Jets roster and throw in Rex to get Mallet.

First of all, I never "raved" about Mark Sanchez. My name is not "Smashmouth." 

Second of all, when someone posts a smiley, it means they are joking so don't get all defensive. 

Archived