Jet Nation proudly presents the Sportspicks.com Million Dollar Challenge

Maxman

The Sportspicks.com Million Dollar Challenge is an NFL picks contest similar to the famous Hilton Supercontest in Las Vegas.

Each week you pick any 6 teams to win against the spread and designate your most confident pick as your “Lock of the Week”.  After the week’s games are over you earn 1 point for each correct pick and 2 points if your Lock of the Week pick wins.

The entry with the most points at the end of the season wins a $10,000 Grand Prize and weekly cash prizes will be paid to each weekly high scorer.

**** In addition, if a contestant wins their Lock of the Week pick all 17 weeks of the NFL season then they will win One Million dollars.  The million dollar prize is fully insured and will be paid if someone goes 17-0 on their Lock of the Week picks. ****

The Million Dollar Challenge is a subscriber contest that is free to play for Sportspicks.com Insiders.  An Insider subscription costs just $29.95.

Please note, contest registration is limited to a maximum of 1,000 entries due to the insurance contract for the million dollar prize.  Limit one entry per person.

Here is the link for more information and to sign up:

http://www.sportspicks.com/contests

If you have any questions please contact info@sportspicks.com or by phone at 1-888-995-1977.

Thanks, and good luck this season.

Did you join? or is this a paid advertisement? :bs_spam:

This is an advertisement, but I am thinking of playing in it.  Although if I pick like I did last year it is doubtful I will win the $10,000 prize or any weekly money either.  :(

You Benedict Arnold, selling out to a gambling company with a fan base comprised largely of drinkers and gamblers. I'll probably wind up doing this because you put it in front of my face, but I thought you cared about us

I would say that I care about all of you, but the person that wins the million dollars, that person I care slightly more about.  :)

So, 1,000 X $29.95= $29,950 and they give $10,000 to the winner & $250 to JetNation. Not bad work if you can get it!

If you guys send me $20 each and can come within 1% of my total pubic hair count you will win $5.

Notice!! This is not a paid advertisement :1st:

So, 1,000 X $29.95= $29,950 and they give $10,000 to the winner & $250 to JetNation. Not bad work if you can get it!

If you guys send me $20 each and can come within 1% of my total pubic hair count you will win $5.

Notice!! This is not a paid advertisement :1st:

Not sure what your point is, this is just a pinned thread.  So if you don't have any interest in trying this out that is fine.  In which case, this thread should be pretty easy for you to ignore.  Thanks.

Hi guys, appreciate the feedback and just wanted to reply to eboozer real quick.

We aren't expecting anywhere close a thousand entries, far less than half that actually.  We are just required to disclose that there is a max of one thousand entries.

In addition to the $10,000 grand prize for the winner there is a $200 cash prize for each weekly high scorer. We also had to take out an insurance policy on the million dollar prize which wasn't cheap. We will absolutely be rooting for someone to win their Lock of the Week every week and win the million bucks because the insurance company pays the prize if someone wins not us.

This is the first year we've run the Million Dollar Challenge so the total entries will be smaller which should give those who do play a better chance to win.  If we can come close to breaking even and generate some buzz for the website it will be a success on our end.  We are hopeful that it's an exciting contest people enjoy and that will grow each year going forward.

Thanks guys, please let me know if there are any other questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Only 2 days left to sign up for the contest...

Just $29.95 gets you a chance to win one million bucks. You know it would be cool to have your shot at a million bucks riding on one of the games this Sunday.

Grand prize is a guaranteed $10,000 and we have less than 100 people signed up right now. 

Only 2 days left to sign up for the contest...

Just $29.95 gets you a chance to win one million bucks. You know it would be cool to have your shot at a million bucks riding on one of the games this Sunday.

Grand prize is a guaranteed $10,000 and we have less than 100 people signed up right now. 

101 I will be signing up tonight.  That grand prize is mine!

Archived