Jags Game Sat

I bought 4 tix so I could bring both my kids tomorrow, so I will not be using mine. I had them listed on stub hub real cheap but no interest. Instead of letting them go to waste Id love it if a fellow J'Nation member would want them. I have them in PDF and could easily email them. 333 Row 23 seats 11 and 12. 

Hey guys -- very sorry there was a setting in this forum that said you couldn't post in here first.  I just changed that and I apologize for the confusion but kizabrat did respond first but wasn't able to post in here right away.  Really sorry for the confusion.

Hey I am not looking to sell anyone anything but for anyone that wants to go, these guys have tickets for $7.

http://www.tiqiq.com/tiqiq/singleevent.aspx?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&eventid=7076452610&publisherid=1087113&widgetid=0

I am not sure if they add handling or any of that, but it might be worth checking out.  The stadium is going to be empty, and I would think moving down to better seats would be easy.  Instant upgrade.  :)

Archived