The entire Red Sox organization is criminal scum.

Bob

Dempster should have been thrown out of that game immediately.  You want to throw at him? Fine.  Take a seat.  And then he's a pussy when he wont even admit he threw at him.  You're such a tough guy, but then become a pussy because you're worried about the suspension?  F#ck you Dumpster.

Girardi was right losing his mind and having to defend ARod.  No one should ever feel sympathy or have to stand up for that sack of sh!t.

All of the faux outrage is hysterical, you guys.

He threw one pitch behind him, 2 inside and ball 4 right at him. Dempster should've been tossed, period, and suspended for 15 games. There is nothing to discuss. MLB has run out of feet to shoot. An embarrassment. 

He threw one pitch behind him, 2 inside and ball 4 right at him. Dempster should've been tossed, period, and suspended for 15 games. There is nothing to discuss. MLB has run out of feet to shoot. An embarrassment.

He should have been tossed. I don't disagree. Never did. He'll get suspended for a start but not much more.

It has happened.  They have made me root for ARod.

You dont have to like him, but you have to root for one of your guys wearing the jersey...  he didnt murder anyone.  Didnt kill people drunk driving.  Didnt beat wife/lover/boyfriend.  He just cheated at the game he plays and hes a smug doosh.  Easily hate-able.

And the manager should be giving that order.

Someone has to step up and protect their own. 

Shawn Estes did not want to hit Roger Clemens, but at least he tried. Heck, Terry Collins virtually baited Pittsburgh to hit one of his own players this year-Valdespin.

Players can police this stuff themselves. 

when i was a freshmen in college...either fresh or sophomore, russ springer  threw on purpose at Bonds and I cheered

but Dempster had his chance 3x and failed.  that's some pussy sh*t...kinda like Varitek fighting A-rod with a MASK and catching gear on lmao

when i was a freshmen in college...either fresh or sophomore, russ springer threw on purpose at Bonds and I cheered

but Dempster had his chance 3x and failed. that's some pussy sh*t...kinda like Varitek fighting A-rod with a MASK and catching gear on lmao

Kind of like A-Rod trying to slap the ball out of the glove of Bronson Arroyo. LMFAO BM!!!

Archived