Embedding Videos

http://youtu.be/DuTA7DYklRo

I'm not sure that worked.

http://youtu.be/DuTA7DYklRo?t=7s

I'm sure that didn't.  Strange thing is that it worked once.  Oh well. 

Che strano.  It seems like we posted the same thing, but it didn't always embed.  The one saving grace is that I just remembered that every time we post in this forum Max gets an alert.  Happy Birthday, Phil!

• 2 weeks later...

What happened?  Now I'm just posting links. Did I miss something? 

Sorry for the slow response.

If you are looking to embed a YouTube, all you have to do is take the SHARE URL from YouTube and post it.  It will embed automatically.  Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the slow response.

If you are looking to embed a YouTube, all you have to do is take the SHARE URL from YouTube and post it.  It will embed automatically.  Thanks.

forgive me and my crappy computer, but I can't get this to work.  the problem is I copy the highlighted SHARE URL, but when I come here, the right click options don't include paste as an option

I used to be good with computers, but not anymore, lol

and I really need to add that dancing Godzilla gif to my sig, it would make me seem cool to about 2 people here, lol, so another issue I'm having is I can't open the image icon in the editor toolbar when I am editing my sig.  it goes all gray on me. 

using IE on a commodore 128

forgive me and my crappy computer, but I can't get this to work.  the problem is I copy the highlighted SHARE URL, but when I come here, the right click options don't include paste as an option

I used to be good with computers, but not anymore, lol

and I really need to add that dancing Godzilla gif to my sig, it would make me seem cool to about 2 people here, lol, so another issue I'm having is I can't open the image icon in the editor toolbar when I am editing my sig.  it goes all gray on me. 

using IE on a commodore 128

Try hitting Ctrl-V (Control and V).  See if that will paste it.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

so it's happening again.  in chrome and firefox.  I'm clicking on the "share" button in facebook, copying the link, and here I just "control V" the link in the open box and all I'm getting is a link

I cleared all my cache as well

ideas ?

so it's happening again.  in chrome and firefox.  I'm clicking on the "share" button in facebook, copying the link, and here I just "control V" the link in the open box and all I'm getting is a link

I cleared all my cache as well

ideas ?

Try just posting the web link instead of the share link. My best guess

Larz - I wish I knew what happened. But I have noticed this myself. We haven't upgraded or anything but for some videos it only works for me if i post the web link and not the share link.

Very strange and frustrating. I guess YouTube changed something, but I am not entirely sure.

Thanks.

Archived