wilkerson is a ******* beast

MM is a good play caller

richardson looks like a good pick

Ivory and powell can be a good RBBC

the bad

kerley can't catch a cold

hill is a not smart person

the ugly

hey kyle ******* wilson turn your ******* head around you moron !!!!!!

sanchez has given up, he's just ******* with us now

geno should have slid to the 7th round

His offseason was a complete disaster, this much we know.

you are clueless.  his off season was to gut the team , repair the cap and get comp picks for next year.  this is a throw away year.  its a burn it down rebuild.  its not his fault you were expecting playoffs.  his FA signings were for the most part waived last year so we get the comp picks next year.  its not his fault you don't know this

nobody knows anything about the GM yet.  He was forced to accept a coach he did not want, stuck with a ridic salary cap, and it is still pre-season, fer Chrissakes!  Ridiculous to be crapping on Idzik at this point int he game.

I ain't hating on Idzik. It remains to be seen whether or not he'll be a good gm. I actually like what I've seen so far from him. Anyways, my point is Rex is a good coach, if Tannebeum was a good gm, Rex could've won a superbowl.

random observations

the good

MM is a good play caller

the bad

the ugly

I agree with all, except Ivory dances too much. I would rather it just be Powell then watch Ivory doing his best Barry Sanders impersonation minus the long runs.

Why are we not playing this guy?? Seriously?? Russel Wilson was a third stringer and so was Kapernick....i mean come on people, what are our other options? It's the same thing either way, at least this guy can sling it...and Mcelroy..i wouldve rather wasted this preseason game starting him....

you are clueless.  his off season was to gut the team , repair the cap and get comp picks for next year.  this is a throw away year.  its a burn it down rebuild.  its not his fault you were expecting playoffs.  his FA signings were for the most part waived last year so we get the comp picks next year.  its not his fault you don't know this

Who guts a team in the era of free agency? lol His signings, trades and late round picks were all bad.

Mark Sanchez was playing pretty damn good until his injury. After his sack what was he 3 -3, 4 -4 ? for like 30 - 40 yard's.. he even completed that pass he got injured on. Sanchez shouldn't get any boo's. he may not be a good QB but damn it he's a JET. Wtf is wrong with people?

Yeah! Seriously!

random observations

the good

MM is a good play caller

the bad

the ugly

I laughed really hard at the bad and the ugly.

Why are we not playing this guy?? Seriously?? Russel Wilson was a third stringer and so was Kapernick....i mean come on people, what are our other options? It's the same thing either way, at least this guy can sling it...and Mcelroy..i wouldve rather wasted this preseason game starting him....

I'm with you on this one. He definitely should get some reps with the 1's to see what he has. He definitely has a starting NFL QB arm.

Wislon was not a 3rd stringer. He was a rookie who at the very begining of camp trusted himself into a competition with flynn who was given a pretty large contract and he outplayed him. To compare him to Simms is a mistake. Wilson played snaps against 1st team d in the preseason. Simms has not.

Mark Sanchez was playing pretty damn good until his injury. After his sack what was he 3 -3, 4 -4 ? for like 30 - 40 yard's.. he even completed that pass he got injured on. Sanchez shouldn't get any boo's. he may not be a good QB but damn it he's a  JET. Wtf is wrong with people?

This.

Peterman got him killed on his first snap.  A play which I'm pretty sure cracked Mark's rib, or bruised it, or something.  Then does him no favors with his low snapping, and pass-blocking.  Mark still got up.  He still rallied the troops.  He didn't lose his cool until the doctor took him out of the game.  He hung tough and made plays. 

Wislon was not a 3rd stringer. He was a rookie who at the very begining of camp trusted himself into a competition with flynn who was given a pretty large contract and he outplayed him. To compare him to Simms is a mistake. Wilson played snaps against 1st team d in the preseason. Simms has not.

What do you think of Kyle Wilson?

Wilson started camp behind T Jax and Flynn.

Who guts a team in the era of free agency? lol His signings, trades and late round picks were all bad.

a guy with a QB he can't get rid of for a year, a #1 WR he's waiving after this season and a HC he may or may not keep.  it's really painfully obvious.  the moves weren't to make the playoffs.  these guys were hold the fort jags.

I actually really prefer it to the crap tanny put us through with big name FAs and splashy trades

everything he did points to 2014

its not his fault you didn't catch on

a guy with a QB he can't get rid of for a year, a #1 WR he's waiving after this season and a HC he may or may not keep.  it's really painfully obvious.  the moves weren't to make the playoffs.  these guys were hold the fort jags.

I actually really prefer it to the crap tanny put us through with big name FAs and splashy trades

everything he did points to 2014

its not his fault you didn't catch on

Parcells took a 1-15 team with bad contracts and made them 9-7 next year with solid free agents and late round picks. You want to convince me that we couldnt go and get the top free agents, then I agree - but dont sit here and tell me he couldnt find ANY contributors this offseason because that is horsesh*t. This isnt the f'n NBA.

Wilson started camp behind T Jax and Flynn.

Depth charts aren't even released at the start of camp. He proved himself immediately at the start of camp. As bad as geno and mark are dont u think if simms was a player they would have given him a shot even in practice? Just because r wilson took a job away from flynn doesnt mean we should be calling for simms to be given a chance with the ones.

Archived