HYSTERIA!!!!!!

Gastineau Lives

Geno Smith had a horrible game. He called it a learning experience. He's right. It is a learning experience. This whole year is a learning experience. We will learn about Geno as he learns how to play in the NFL.

He will not be "ruined", he will either do or he will not do. He will either progress or he will not.

We had about a ten percent shot to make the playoffs, now we have an even smaller chance. **** it. Sanchez got a boo boo. Who gives a sh*t? I hope he never plays a down of football for us again, to tell you the truth. I'm not gonna cry for someone that has made tens of millions of dollars being absolutely horrible at their job. I must be a terrible person.

You all act as if this is a disaster compounded by an amputation. You watch a sport where people are trying to destroy each other on every play and get paid more money in 48 hours of "work" than you will see in your lifetime because you choose to do so. Never forget that.

Geno will start. Sanchez will not be able to wipe his ass with his right hand for a while. That is the story. And I am fine as fcuk with it.

Geno Smith had a horrible game. He called it a learning experience. He's right. It is a learning experience. This whole year is a learning experience. We will learn about Geno as he learns how to play in the NFL.

He will not be "ruined", he will either do or he will not do. He will either progress or he will not.

We had about a ten percent shot to make the playoffs, now we have an even smaller chance. **** it. Sanchez got a boo boo. Who gives a sh*t? I hope he never plays a down of football for us again, to tell you the truth. I'm not gonna cry for someone that has made tens of millions of dollars being absolutely horrible at their job. I must be a terrible person.

You all act as if this is a disaster compounded by an amputation. You watch a sport where people are trying to destroy each other on every play. Never forget that.

Geno will start. Sanchez will not be able to scratch his ass with his right hand for a while. That is the story. And I am fine as fcuk with it.

I couldn't agree more.. What difference does it make which quarterback throws 2-3 interceptions in a game... It was Geno's first game and he's going to make mistakes... Running out of the back of the end zone for the safety looked like he was clueless but it's no worse than Sanchez running the clock out at the end of a first half.. It's still amazing to me how a veteran quarterback still can't make a good decision by throwing the ball out of bounds... Total rebuilding year and we'll be better once Sanchez is off the roster.

Archived