Sanchez Shoulder Update

Ken Schroy

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 1m
Hearing that Mark Sanchez does not have a fractured collarbone. So there's that. MRI will tell extent of soft-tissue damage, if any

I guess we will have to wait on the details, but this is good news for Sanchez.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno was a bad decision from the start... And its not because of last night my opinion never changed. Dude played college in shot gun. He never really sensed pressure either. And had elite WRs.. He was a bad choice and i have to admit... Idzik is stupid for that and im not one of the fans that questioned his FA moves

I hope Sanchez is alright.  He's a great player and leader, a true warrior, a Jet through and through and the Jets arent better because he's injured but Geno is the future.  Kids got it.  He's an impressive player.  Put yer shades on, this kids future is bright. 

I hope Sanchez is alright. He's a great player and leader, a true warrior, a Jet through and through and the Jets arent better because he's injured but Geno is the future. Kids got it. He's an impressive player. Put yer shades, this kids future is bright.

Your trolling is too transparent today, it's the fact you're normally subtle about it that makes you my #1

Your trolling is too transparent today, it's the fact you're subtle about it that makes you my #1

I'm not trolling.  Look at the reaction around here.  We're missing out on greatness, clearly.  I'm just pointing out, he was the back up anyway, so while it sucks he's not here in case Geno gets hurt...the future has arrived.  Its Geno time.

I never want to hear ever again Cimini and Manish lecturing us about " cheering " the pennington injury,...yea we're classless...these two were praying all night for a season ending injury update today just to help their TMZ agendas....pieces of s##*t

Yet, still leaps and bounds better than Geno. We are pathetic and doomed.

Geno Smith did not play well last night.

With that said, he didn't do anything to make me think he's below the level of Sanchez.  

The fact that Sanchez did not win the job outright is all of the more reason to start Smith. If a rookie with no NFL experience is performing about the same as a 5YR vet (minus Sanchez fumbling snaps and pick 6's) It's obvious Smith should be named the starter as he will improve over the course of the season, whereas Sanchez will not gey any better. Why delay the progress of Smith fr a guy that won't be here next season?

I'm not trolling. Look at the reaction around here. We're missing out on greatness, clearly. I'm just pointing out, he was the back up anyway, so while it sucks he's not here in case Geno gets hurt...the future has arrived. Its Geno time.

SeñorJiFo

Archived