Win Two Tickets To Jets \ Eagles

Maxman

If you can attend the Jets \ Eagles game on Thursday night and would like two free tickets (and a parking pass) please post in this thread.  One luck winner will be selected on Wednesday at noon. 

These are lower level seats and you will be in the very seats that I sit in for each game.  I can't make it because my son has his first college scrimmage and I will be at that instead.

So if you can make it just post in this thread and good luck!

I would love to go to the Jets Eagles game. My friend promised me tickets to this game from her company who has season tickets in the commissioners club. Then she tells me a day later I can't have them. I was so excited to go!

Good luck to your son in his first scrimmage,

I would LOVE to go!!!!! I would take my son with me, we are diehard fans!! I'd like to see what has been learned and fixed since last season.

I would love to go to the Jets Eagles game. My friend promised me tickets to this game from her company who has season tickets in the commissioners club. Then she tells me a day later I can't have them. I was so excited to go!

Good luck to your son in his first scrimmage,

Uh oh. Who is going to win?

second chance contest...

all those who don't win will be given a random number and entered into my second chance contest. winner gets the exciting opportunity to drive to my house where i will kick them in the balls; which in reality makes you the real winner as it will be cheaper and less painful than winning the initial prize. ice for inflamed testacles extra

Im a busty female, doctors say I have 72 hours to live. I could have got a heart transplant to save me but a small child needed it to live. Please consider sending me to the Jets Eagles preseason game. It's my dieing wish. I have no inhibitions left and have a thing for webmasters with their own podcast!

Im a busty female, doctors say I have 72 hours to live. I could have got a heart transplant to save me but a small child needed it to live. Please consider sending me to the Jets Eagles preseason game. It's my dieing wish. I have no inhibitions left and have a thing for webmasters with their own podcast!

I thought you died last year over the liver and nun thingy  

Archived