Win Two Tickets To Jets \ Eagles

Maxman

I work for the "Make a Wish" foundation.  

One of my dying children, who is subsequently getting married this weekend, just got back from Afghanistan.  He looked at me with his deep green, leukemia-filled eyes and plead for me to find a way for him to go to a Jets game.  

I told him, no.  Citing, that I cared about him.  

Again, he asked, rubbing the beaded sweat from his bare scalp.  Chemo is a bitch. 

I sat down with him,  laptop in hand, and expressed through statistics why their are at least 30 other teams he would be better off rooting for.  

He's now a Cowboys/Saints/Patriots/Seahawks fan; I taught him how playing the field is the best approach when your days are numbered.  

We're catching a G-Men game this weekend...on my laptop...at a nudie bar.  

Because, unlike this rat-hole, the talented folk at "Bare Elegance" have class.   

I may not be a frequent poster, but I am a die hard jet fan who would love to go see them, regardless of whether its the preseason or regular season. A jets game is a jets game.  Plus i am going to see Joe Namath at the espn new york legend series on the 10th. If i won the tickets to this game, it would make it the most awesome, jets filled two weeks ever!

Point man.

Make sure you get some videos or the eagles fan punching you.  Congrats :)

I will probably get video of me heckling.. and then the video cuts off, and picks bag up with me talking about how badly I beat a gang of them up..while my face is bloody.

Archived