Cimini Monday recap: What We Learned

flgreen

Speaking of which, has anyone had an Antonio Garay sighting?   This guy was all kinds of hyped when the Jets first signed him.  I think he has one tackle in 3 games. 

Yeah, he got tackled by the left OG late in the game.  Drew the penalty.  Looks fast against 3rd stringers. 

Ftr I do not think that Ryan was committed to Sanchez.  He may be a bit of a nut, but he's not crazy.  If he wants to come back next year he will play the best Qb he has. 

Conspiracy theorists might have a point if Smith has so far shown much.  But he hasn't. 

This is frankly a sh*te storm, since we know Sanchez is awful and other than maybe Marty helping him a bit here and there is not lkely to be materially better than last year.  Does that mean putting Smith in there right now is the right move?  No.

Going to be a rough season, i fear...

Ftr  I meant Rex has not been committed to Sanchez this off season.  Yea he was way too much at times in the past.  I don't think he's that much of an idiot to be so now.  To the contrary I think he put Sanchez in there in hopes Sanchez could show he definintely clearly beyond question should start against TB, to give Rex cover for the decision that was otherwise going to be made anyway until Sanchez got hurt.

It backfired on him, but Smith is not ready anyway. 

Archived