Bernard Pollard made the last tackle on Aaron Hernandez

Jetsfan80

BBFxaAmCQAEywgM.jpg

4. Pollard knocks Stevan Ridley unconscious, causing fumble and Ridley does not return in 2012 AFC Championship game.

5.  "3rd and 10 at BAL 33 (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to A.Hernandez to BLT 22 for 11 yards (B.Pollard)." Yup, Aaron Hernandez' last catch as a Patriot ended with him being tackled by none other than Bernard Karmell Pollard. I need a drink.
—Rock, Providence, RI

ditto. I remember thinking, "SIGN HIM!" I think the Ravens released him?

He's currently on the Titans.  Tennessee is not scheduled to play the Patriots this season.  It's a crying shame.  I might have to root for the Titans to somehow make the playoffs and face the Pats 1st round.

He's currently on the Titans.  Tennessee is not scheduled to play the Patriots this season.  It's a crying shame.  I might have to root for the Titans to somehow make the playoffs and face the Pats 1st round.

I think it's time for Idzik to pick up the phone and start working some magic.  I mean, hell, we've still got that extra pick from the Revis trade coming our way next year.  Make it happen!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Q: On December 22, 2013, a special teams defender came streaking in from the right side of the formation, lept, extended his arms, and delivered a glancing blow on the pigskin, stopping it from reaching the goal posts. It was the NFL’s last blocked extra point. The blocker? Bernard KARMELL Pollard! That’s right, there’s a chance that Bernard KARMELL Pollard murdered the Point After Touchdown.
—Ryan U, Somerville, Massachusetts

SG: Add that to the list. Pollard also concussed Wes Welker in December, then Welker came back for the playoffs and knocked Aqib Talib out of the AFC title game — it was like Pollard transferred his evil powers to Welker like they were starring in a Wes Craven movie. 

Yeah but still the greatest hit on a Patriot was MO LEWIS. Turned some scrawny 6th round draft pick, who couldn't beat out Drew Henson, into a first ballot hall of famer, gave him a handful of rings, and married a supermodel.

Mo probably to this day, gets invitations to blast people into "BRADYLAND"

• 5 months later...

Archived