***Official Iggles/Jets Game Thread***

Thor99

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why cause Geno is a WAY better option? oh no cause you want Sanchez to start? my bad. you're right...

If Sanchez is healthy he starts. If not, you drafted Geno in the 2nd round for a reason. You have to see what he's got. This season is about preparing for 2014. Simms is what he is. You know what you have there. He's not a long term solution and if Geno is healthy and Sanchez is not, he's the starter. Simms looks decent against crap players. Good for him. He's going to beat out McElroy.

If Sanchez is healthy he starts. If not, you drafted Geno in the 2nd round for a reason. You have to see what he's got. This season is about preparing for 2014. Simms is what he is. You know what you have there. He's not a long term solution and if Geno is healthy and Sanchez is not, he's the starter. Simms looks decent against crap players. Good for him. He's going to beat out McElroy.

I would like to see Simms behind a decent OL. 

Everyone says a good QB makes the players around him look better.  With the rifle he carries, defenses have to respect the long ball.  That helps out the run game, and he's making scrub receivers look incredible.  

I would like to see Simms behind a decent OL.

Everyone says a good QB makes the players around him look better. With the rifle he carries, defenses have to respect the long ball. That helps out the run game, and he's making scrub receivers look incredible.

Rex won't let that happen. His job is on the line.

Say he did, though. How entertaining would it be to have Phil Simms call a game with his son under center. Think he'd be overly critical, or warm-and-fuzzy?

Why would Phil Simms be calling a Jets game that his son started? Simms is one of the top pairs. The Jets games will get terrible or rookie announcers.

How do you know what you have there if he is making is first start? I know what i have with Geno (A mediocre QB that played in a weak conference in college and still got beat plenty that and got a lot of hype cause he was the 2nd QB taken. He wasnt the 2nd pick taken, he was the 2nd QB taken.) You say if Sanchez is healthy he starts. Why cause he YOU believe he gives us the best chance to win or cause the orginazation says so, cause im under the impression that the organization just wants the best player to play at this point. If you find a diamond in the rough youre gonna crap on it cause youre tied to a contract with the guy that pays to you to dig coal? I know the GM wants Geno and Rex wants Sanchez but everyone knows they both suck, and then this guy comes around that shows way more potential than those two QBs youre gonna ignore him? how does that make sense to you? The kid throws great. With a pocket hes got the goods to go down field and so far hes not afraid to step up in that pocket. Id rather spend 2013 grooming him the way our defense is looking...

Archived