80's public diary entry: some big news

Jetsfan80

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but she does know I have lust issues.

We had fun Monday night so I should be OK for a while now.  <3 that girl.

Atta' boy.  Good luck with her man -- remember to treat her well and you'll find happiness

Now for the ECU answer....

So you did her like 5 times, AMIRITE?!?!  No condoms 'cause STDs aren't real!!111!!!one!!1!!

Exactly what I thought.

Oh, you mean you have a penis. Like most men.

:rl:

LOL, seriously. Silly virgin 80 is virgin.

Haha.  I know, I'm lame.  Becoming a Christian in my junior year of college was both the greatest decision I ever made AND simultaneously maybe one of the worst decisions depending on one's perspective. 

Either way, I'm trying to get myself right before I marry this girl.  I don't want to be among the 60 % divorce rate.  Anything that could prevent a great life for us has to be eradicated.

Either way, I'm trying to get myself right before I marry this girl.  I don't want to be among the 60 % divorce rate.  Anything that could prevent a great life for us has to be eradicated.

You mean like posting about how she finished you off on a public forum full of strangers?

You mean like posting about how she finished you off on a public forum full of strangers?

lol, touche and valid point.  My life is full of hypocrisy.  But all I said was we "had fun".  You extrapolate that to mean more than it was. 

I suppose I've been playing Mafia with these guys so long I don't consider them "strangers" anymore, but yeah.  I'm just excited is all.

Loving that like half of us are in the carolinas. AVM shut up with that ECU sh*t. That school exists to make the other schools around it look better.

I bet Jif doesn't have lust issues. Micropenis is said to curb the appetite.

I have to say, I was a bit concerned by the genuine emotion and kindness that was displayed in the very beginning of this thread.  I'm glad to see you all got your sh*t together and put things back on track.

Seriously.  I was worried that maybe the Mafia forum was dead forever.

Hi BG :-D

Hi BG. How have you been?

Hi ladies!

I've been pretty good, work has just mostly kept me too busy to be able to keep up with mafia, thus my absence.  Although it seems to be paying off, as things have been going great for me there and, if everything goes the way it's looking, will only be getting better from here.  Definitely pumped to have the football season back though, which is helping force me to find more time for JN.

How's everything been going with you guys?  You know, outside of still hanging around with all of these bozos.  :tongue:

Archived