80's public diary entry: some big news

I'd rather sleep in a pile of horse sh*t than go to any one of those concerts..  I legitimately felt bad for her as I read the lineup.

Ironically, doesn't camping out at a country music festival, usually involve sleeping in a field literally covered in horse sh*t?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's would be like my first weeks itinerary in Hell.

Oh no 80! You seemed so set on that girl. I hope things work out. I remember in my teenage years, I would be really excited about a girl but within a few weeks or months would be over it. But you

Yes, CTM, I've become accustomed to using the Mafia forum as my personal diary.  Don't care, GFY.     So not sure if you guys remember, but a little less than a year ago there was a girl I was spen

I'd rather sleep in a pile of horse sh*t than go to any one of those concerts..  I legitimately felt bad for her as I read the lineup.

Mexicans aren't allowed at these concerts anyways, esse. 

Ironically, doesn't camping out at a country music festival, usually involve sleeping in a field literally covered in horse sh*t?

It's not camping out.  They're each standalone concerts, 1 night each. 

Id rather go watch vegan hippies have low sugar convulsions at a Phish concert with that disgusting granola turd CTM. 

80, I have to commend your style here. This is your third date, yes? And yet you've slyly committed this girl to events with you all the way through September.

Do you think that may be why she was crying? I get this, "Buffalo Bill" feel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8

• Upvote 1

80, I have to commend your style here. This is your third date, yes? And yet you've slyly committed this girl to events with you all the way through September.

Haha yep, I've got her hooked for at least the summer.  lol.

No, but seriously, I wouldn't have done this if I didn't think it were headed somewhere.  She's a great girl.  I've been wrong before but all I can say is I feel good about the situation.

Plus, she's already going all out for MY birthday coming up next weekend (she's gotten me multiple gifts already, evidently), so I had to one-up her!  :winking0001:

Edited by Jetsfan80

Haha yep, I've got her hooked for at least the summer.  lol.

No, but seriously, I wouldn't have done this if I didn't think it were headed somewhere.  She's a great girl.  I've been wrong before but all I can say is I feel good about the situation.

Plus, she's already going all out for MY birthday coming up next weekend (she's gotten me multiple gifts already, evidently), so I had to one-up her!  :winking0001:

OK, ok...all very good....but most importantly.....did she pass the door test?

• Upvote 1

OK I'll bite.  What's the door test?

Make a point to watch "A Bronx Tale."

"Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her." 

"Just like that?" 

"Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20door%20test

LOL maybe I'll try that.

Believe it or not, I made a point to try that out in high school. She actually ended up getting the V Card that summer. I'm not so sure that today, it'd even work. Everything is remote.

Edited by BleedGreen314

So since homegirl's birthday is coming up on May 5th, I decided to do something a little crazy. I bought 2 tickets to the "2014 Country Megaticket" going on in Raleigh. 9 concerts over the course of the next 5+ months. Here's the full lineup:

Friday April 25 - LADY ANTEBELLUM

with special guests Kacey Musgraves, Billy Currington

Saturday May 10 - DIERKS BENTLEY

with special guests Chris Young, Chase Rice, Jon Pardi

Saturday and Sunday, June 7th and 8th - LUKE BRYAN*

with special guests Lee Brice, Cole Swindell

Sunday June 22 - TIM McGRAW

with special guests Kip Moore & Cassadee Pope

Friday July 25th - RASCAL FLATTS

with special guests Sheryl Crow & Gloriana

Friday August 8th - KEITH URBAN

with special guests Jerrod Niemann, Brett Eldredge

Thursday August 21st - MIRANDA LAMBERT

with special guest Thomas Rhett

Saturday September 6th - JASON ALDEAN

with special guests Florida Georgia Line, Tyler Farr

• Upvote 4

If this thread was a horse they'd shoot it.

Someone in the PAC household better hurry up and blend your dinner. You're cranky.

:rl:

This thread = gold

• Upvote 2

In the words of Wil Wheaton: Don't be a dick. 

Our little hugger is just taking longer to grow up. 

Well, what do you know, you're funny after all >.>

Good for you, 80. I'm a country fan and I'd love a gift like that. I'm sure she was thrilled. 

23614347.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread told me everything I could ever want to know about this forum.

Summing up an entire forum off one thread with lots of personal/inside jokes that you couldn't possibly understand in one thread??

You're trying to hard to be pretentious and douchey.  Let it flow naturally and you'll fit in fine with us lot.  Welcome to JN!!

It's what I do.

Don't sell yourself short there, Mr. Hanks -- you can do lots more than just that.  While you're only the second most famous Tom to ever post on these here forums (the infamous Tom Shane taking the first slot, but I'm sure you already know that) we have many famous personalities for you to mingle with.

This sub forums moderator, Crusher, is the strongest man in the world.  Or fattest.  Or hungriest.  Maybe it's all 3....it's probably all 3.

CTM has attended so many Phish concerts he's an honorary member.  PM him and he'll give you backstage passes.  You can read binary code, right?

Ever watched the original King Kong?  You know that big ape...King Kong?  Well you may not believe this now, but Integrity28 (aka, the Ape)....yep -- he spotted him out as a bad, bad monkey when he was but a twinkle is daddy Kong's eye.

Based solely off his avatar former player slats is either the ghost of John Lennon or a grown up Harry Potter.  We're not sure which, but either is a big deal.

And if you've read this thread you already know how and why JetsFan80 is a big deal.

I'll save some of the others for you to figure out, but I think you can see that the Jetnation Mafia Forum is where the important (and AwesomeTM) come to play.  Glad to have you on board.  Try to loosen up, have fun, and by all means at all times refer to rule 14.

Thanks,

AwesomeVM

***P.S. -- We have girls.  And cake.  And spiderman.

• Upvote 3