80's public diary entry: some big news

Jetsfan80

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you stupid Jets fans would stop making your names so cliche it might not be a problem.

Seriously how many BGs are on this site?

It's not my fault that I'm just so unbelievably awesome that everyone wants to be like me.  It totally wasn't a matter of me putting no effort into a name because at the time I had no particular intention of ever really posting on this board (or at the time, JI).

But it doesn't matter, I'm still better than the rest of them, so I win.

You know what. I'm going to change my name. On JI I thought I had something unique and I just carried it over here but, i'm also a grateful dead fan and my favorite song is Black Peter so I think I'm going to change it to black Peter and maybe 314 but probably not

It's not my fault that I'm just so unbelievably awesome that everyone wants to be like me. It totally wasn't a matter of me putting no effort into a name because at the time I had no particular intention of ever really posting on this board (or at the time, JI).

But it doesn't matter, I'm still better than the rest of them, so I win.

I've had season tickets longer then you've been alive suck it

You know what. I'm going to change my name. On JI I thought I had something unique and I just carried it over here but, i'm also a grateful dead fan and my favorite song is Black Peter so I think I'm going to change it to black Peter and maybe 314 but probably not

Black Peter?  Don't do that.  The mods will go crazy thinking you're talking about your African-American penis.

Black Peter?  Don't do that.  The mods will go crazy thinking you're talking about your African-American penis.

Yah good point, even though, as you know I am from Madison and that connotation could never be made, but still wouldn't want to unintentionally mimic the Napoleonic personas of some other handles floating around here.  Maybe I will choose The Lizard both as a nod to Phish and Jim Morrison

Yah good point, even though, as you know I am from Madison and that connotation could never be made, but still wouldn't want to unintentionally mimic the Napoleonic personas of some other handles floating around here.  Maybe I will choose The Lizard both as a nod to Phish and Jim Morrison

Wasn't Jim Morrison the Lizard KING?

Black Peter? JIF just started salivating... 

Archived