Mafia forum off season chat thread

My son is up walking around without pain. He is lightheaded when he's upright, but he's pain free. He's on the road to recovery. He comes home tomorrow. Yay! There's still a ways to go, but he's on the right road. 

This was the very first I had seen any of this, so glad to hear that things seem to be taking a positive turn.  All the best to your son and your entire family.  Thoughts and prayers are definitely with you.

My son is up walking around without pain. He is lightheaded when he's upright, but he's pain free. He's on the road to recovery. He comes home tomorrow. Yay! There's still a ways to go, but he's on the right road.

Woooo!!!! Awesome!!!!

My son is back to his normal self and doesn't get very many headaches anymore. Yay! The doctor rescheduled him, so he's still wearing staples in his head, but otherwise things are good. 

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. I know they made a difference. 

My son is back to his normal self and doesn't get very many headaches anymore. Yay! The doctor rescheduled him, so he's still wearing staples in his head, but otherwise things are good. 

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. I know they made a difference. 

Hopefully he has better luck with the staples coming out of his head than I did. They stapled one straight into my skull and took over a half hour to get out. *shudders* 

• 2 weeks later...

You're not going to believe this one. On the heels of all that we went through with my son, I was in a rollover accident a week ago. I was in the hospital for 6 days, two in ICU. Other than 5 broken ribs, I'm okay, though. My daughter was with me and she walked away with bruises. We are very very lucky. Stupid drunk driver. (She, of course, was fine.)

You're not going to believe this one. On the heels of all that we went through with my son, I was in a rollover accident a week ago. I was in the hospital for 6 days, two in ICU. Other than 5 broken ribs, I'm okay, though. My daughter was with me and she walked away with bruises. We are very very lucky. Stupid drunk driver. (She, of course, was fine.)

Good God Lilly.  Glad you guys are not hurt worse.  We need to wrap your family in bubble wrap for a couple months and keep you guys safe.  

Holy crap. When it rains it pours. Glad you and your family are alright.