Mafia forum off season chat thread

If you arent' gay and you have no interest in women, then you are asexual... I wouldn't be surprised if you were hermaphroditic tbh

First of all, you're an idiot. I made it clear I have an interest in women I just don't feel like todays society is conducive to healthy relationships so I'm going to avoid having any.

Secondly I don't actually believe asexuality exists in humans or if it is it's extremely rare.

People who tell you they're asexual either haven't found the right person or are lying special snowflakes.

Hmph.  Ok.  I just always pictured Nolderp as a secret slayer.  Mad bitches climbing in and out of his bedroom window trying not to wake up Mom. 

Well there was this one saturday morning I thought my mom had gone shopping and we walked out of my bedroom and there she was on the couch. That was kind of awkward.

Nolder ain't got time for b*tches.  I do, but only fairly recently have I not been a chick repellant.  High School, college, first couple years out of college.....me = total loser.  But I'm cool with the person I've become, so that's a plus.  I come here because the insults are funny and, on rare occasions, you guys are nice and make me feel good.

fag

• Upvote 1

First of all, you're an idiot. I made it clear I have an interest in women I just don't feel like todays society is conducive to healthy relationships so I'm going to avoid having any.

Secondly I don't actually believe asexuality exists in humans or if it is it's extremely rare.

People who tell you they're asexual either haven't found the right person or are lying special snowflakes.

Crushlove approves of this statement.  It took me 65 1/2 ho's, 2 ex wifes, and a baby mama to finally find my perfect match in Mrs Crusher.  Take your time.  

• Upvote 2

I am sorry for not being more informed as to your particular sexual predilections . do forgive me

I do have an Onkyo from 12' and it has a lot of options but I'm talking about playing a movie from my phone onto my tv but being able to have the sound go through my receiver.

I have a smart tv so can probably use an app like allcast to get it to show up on the tv but then i'm hearing it through nothing but the tvs speakers...  I guess this is something I have to google around for a while to find the answer to.

what you have to do PAC is hook up your TV to the AVR via an Optical connection and you will get the sound through your AVR ... then assign the AVR and youer GTG. If your AMP and TV both have ARC (audio return channel) you can do it through HDMI

they can go **** themselves

See, if this was actually about using that word (you know...the word I haven't used or commented on? ALL TEH LULZ) LIzzie would be screaming about this (or the other 17 times per game you and everyone else says it, lmao). It's not. It's about him being a little bitch.

Whoa man, no that's not you. Only me, 80, and the actual gay guy that we're all cool with.

I'm the one neg repping everything. Oh wait, I'm not neg repping anything?! DAMN MY CLEVER HOMOPHOBIC WAYS!!!!

Let's move on from this. Can we shake and make up?

Nah man, marriage will be a step up for me in teh sex dept.  I think.

No it won't.  You need to practice. "Perfect practice prevents piss poor performance."  You need to find a nice early 30 something divorced MILF to teach you the in's and outs of proper coitus and intense cunnilingus.  Your wife will appreciate the skillset more than your chastity.  To be honest and mean this with love..  You are being a little selfish right now by not practicing.  

No it won't.  You need to practice. "Perfect practice prevents piss poor performance."  You need to find a nice early 30 something divorced MILF to teach you the in's and outs of proper coitus and intense cunnilingus.  Your wife will appreciate the skillset more than your chastity.  To be honest and mean this with love..  You are being a little selfish right now by not practicing.  

I disagree.  I may will suck at sex at first but I'd rather learn the "ins and outs" with my future wife than someone else. 

Nah man, marriage will be a step up for me in teh sex dept. I think.

Wrong. You won't even know how fully compatible you are until you've gotten past the 'I can't keep my hands off you sex' and transition to the 'I choose you over strange, because feelings, not complacency ' sex.

Wrong. You won't even know how fully compatible you are until you've gotten past the 'I can't keep my hands off you sex' and transition to the 'I choose you over strange, because feelings, not complacency ' sex.

Yes.  Got to break in the trigger.  If not damn thing is likely to go off before anybody even gets started. 

I disagree. I may will suck at sex at first but I'd rather learn the "ins and outs" with my future wife than someone else.

I'd learn with her before making her my wife. You don't have to whore around, but it's going to suck if you finally get married, 'make teh lurv' and she wakes up dead inside because you didn't make her 'feel it'.

The very first girl I ****ed well would get back in bed with me in a heartbeat. No matter what we had going on. Because I did it better.

It's ****in science brah

I disagree. I may will suck at sex at first but I'd rather learn the "ins and outs" with my future wife than someone else.

I'd learn with her before making her my wife. You don't have to whore around, but it's going to suck if you finally get married, 'make teh lurv' and she wakes up dead inside because you didn't make her 'feel it'.

The very first girl I ****ed well would get back in bed with me in a heartbeat. No matter what we had going on. Because I did it better.

It's ****in science brah