Mafia forum off season chat thread

On 3/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, Drums said:

Have you guys done a Lord of the Flies mafia yet? Because that sounds very mafia-like.

I don’t think so but if you can think of something I can help you mod it ?

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

My setup is ready but I'll wait to see what Pac's packin'.

Well I have absolutely nothing in mind but I usually never do until after I commit to modding.  I like the pressure.

That said, I don't want to mod this one but perhaps the next..  I'm still getting acclimated to working from home and I want to have a good start to April..  I'll be home until at least May 1st so I'll get next.

Just don't f**k this up because I'll be playing..  Choose a cool topic, write decent scenes, and don't be vanilla but DON'T be Verb either.

Just jam it up with cool roles and don't be a pussy about being creative..  if you have to make a role up, make it up.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Well I have absolutely nothing in mind but I usually never do until after I commit to modding.  I like the pressure.

That said, I don't want to mod this one but perhaps the next..  I'm still getting acclimated to working from home and I want to have a good start to April..  I'll be home until at least May 1st so I'll get next.

Just don't f**k this up because I'll be playing..  Choose a cool topic, write decent scenes, and don't be vanilla but DON'T be Verb either.

Just jam it up with cool roles and don't be a pussy about being creative..  if you have to make a role up, make it up.. 

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

and Nolder..  if you F this up I'm going to kamikaze the whole f**ing thing.

Well I'm doing open setups now so you can tell me what you think in the sign ups. It's the whole reason I'm doing open setups now so people can give feedback on the roles and balance before the game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

More the latter to keep the ball rolling after 80's game

Oh ok, yeah I thought so. Might need someone after Pac's game if you're still down. Not sure.

Hey do me a favor would you? Can you poke Zander for me? I told him I'd do it if we were playing but as I'm banned from DM I don't actually have a way to do it lol.

• Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh ok, yeah I thought so. Might need someone after Pac's game if you're still down. Not sure.

Hey do me a favor would you? Can you poke Zander for me? I told him I'd do it if we were playing but as I'm banned from DM I don't actually have a way to do it lol.

You’re getting blamed if he breaks anything 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...