Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

It's because I was lynched.  :)

Do you have the link to the mass orgy that the Ape is playing in? Let's go mess with him.

I've been up since 3. Wife thought she heard something in the living room. She was right- it was the pooch coming back to the bedroom after getting water.

She sleeps in our room, but we keep the water in the kitchen. Pooch doesn't wake you up drinking in the middle of the night? I'm a pretty heavy sleeper but I think that might wake me up.

Dogs are funny creatures. When we lived in an apartment, around 9:30 at night, as long as we didn't have company, she would just get up and go into the bedroom for the night. It was incredibly smug. Now, in our house, she gets up with me around 6, goes out, goes back to sleep, she eats around 7 when my wife gets up, and then goes back in the room and goes to sleep. My dog is a bigger diva then Lady gaga

• Upvote 1

It's a very pg-13 forum, I don't really know you outside of mafia here, but it's a very different environment.

Haha fair enough. So I take that as a"thanks but no thanks? " I can be a good boy

BTW. This is a football forum full of men. My approach reflects that situation.IRL I work on a wall street trading floor. I'm doing my best to adapt. I have a soul

Edited by BleedGreen314

why didn't you play the current game, salami?

and beegee stay away...  don't say I didn't tell you.

It would be a stretch for me to fit in naturally to anywhere named "Dragon" anything, but I'm always open to new things. That said, I don't think DM is looking for my level of testosterone.

s the Ape is now a Dm'er, that should clue you into the type paste eating, fanny pack wearing geek boys that call DM home.

All of the good Dm'ers play here now.

Good point. I'm all for "banter" but not illogical, tail chasing, 20+ page unwarranted ego inflation, ....we get enough of that here, don't think I could do two of those at once

See?

You can't do this there... but instead people keep bashing one another and being unfriendly and all that which adds up and you can't even let the steam go. Hypocritical.

Here, Leelou can simply call me what I am.

First of all dont let anyone tell you that you cant play. I've been  playing for like 3 weeks, but Max here would never stand for something like that.

And yea, you make a good point about DM attitudes, which I haven't experienced...but that new show Silicon Valley made a good point. The type of people who normally wouldn't make it out in the real world, now have the Internet and computers and are finally getting their chance to rule the empire. We will all have to learn to adapt.

Yeah, I wouldn't be taking Salami's view on DM as the actual one. He's as bitter as it gets. DM can suck balls, but Salami often reaps what he sows over there :tongue:

Can I draw a big "EAD" on your forehead? :P

Edited by BleedGreen314

On DM, people are forced to act "friendly" but the atmosphere is often anything but.

On JN, people are being assholes to you in a way that creates a friendly atmosphere.

shut up loser

I know this is a few days late but no he's not mistaken.

There were a couple "JN only" games ran a few months ago and Csarmi got chased off.

It was kind of dickish but I think it helped reinvigorate the player base here too so uhh maybe it was worth it?

Anyway I'm sure no one is feeling that way now, towards you at least, so come join in the next game or something.

I don't know how many ways there is to say it...maybe one of us who is fluent in Mandarin can chime in for a different perspective.....all are welcome. Except for hypocrites who talk crap at people all game, then quit 112 pages in when someone says something back to them. We are better off without players like that.

Edited by BleedGreen314

Jets get a speedy game changer and I get to go to bed tonight knowing 80 has to pull for a Pirate next year.

It's a good day.

Pardon sir. Why are you talking about that Foosball over here on the mafia forum?

My son is in brain surgery now. I'm headed up to the hospital soon. Prayers and thoughts, please.

Prayers sent

He's a strong man. He has put up with things through this that I don't think I could have.

friends.jpg

My son is up walking around without pain. He is lightheaded when he's upright, but he's pain free. He's on the road to recovery. He comes home tomorrow. Yay! There's still a ways to go, but he's on the right road.

This is great news

Glad you're doing better Lils <3

Arsis, stop stealing 80s schtick. He's the "omg you're so bad at mafia how'd you win?! I quit" guy. I guess we could just zero in on his hugging again, but JiFs not gonna be happy...

Lizzy, that your dog in your avatar? It's a little blurry on my iPad but he or she looks adorable!

Yes that's Bailey bear. Thanks man

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company