Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Been working today.

But I was very suprprised to learn that GHalloween is actually starting to seep in to Hungary. Shops do sell some stuff already (not abig surprise there) and I believe I heard from some trick-o-treating.

We have the 11/01 as day off around here (day for going down to the cemetery and place some candles and such).

Yea I keep ending up with three games on my hand. Bad times.

A hiatus might be good, actually.

@Crusher - it's quite possible that a break can solve those problems.

I've had fun here in the couple of games played here, they were just great. Those past games must have been really awesome.

I'd go with the Ape on this one. If the guy is a nutjob, things like that might just encourage him. If he isn't, he should get the signals soon anyway.

So I'll be running a basic game starting around this christmas on DM (in a few days). It seems like there's gonna be a good bunch playing. If any of you guys are interested to play, let me know.

Happy Xmas and merry holidays.

how you guys doing?

when do we play?

Actually someone should come and take the last place in Leelou's starting game on DM. I think there's gonna be a good crowd playing and the mod is hot.

I can get some simple setup running, if you guys don't need a theme. Would need a co-mod though, because our timezones are just too different.

Or I can just help co-mod.

Having some mafia break these weeks.

Actually if a game runs... I'll be in it. Just miss you guys too much.

Prefer being on the mod side though, I like being in control :D

So if you guys wanna play, I can have a standard (and very much themeless) game running very fast. Just need an inactive sidekick or smth. 

Or are we playing?

You get to watch.

I'm playing with OG crew only.

I'll make a list. BRB GFY

You can go **** yourself. :)

The PG-13 stuff (and the environment itself) is somewhat limiting and it can be very frustrating. Not being able to tell others to go **** themselves can be an issue.

why didn't you play the current game, salami?

and beegee stay away...  don't say I didn't tell you.

I didn't know there was one. The last time I tried to join a game (in January),I was chased away cause only JN-folks could play. Didn't check the games since.

Actually DM got an infusion of new players and there are some quite good games, but yes, that's a very different style.

Jerk

See?

You can't do this there... but instead people keep bashing one another and being unfriendly and all that which adds up and you can't even let the steam go. Hypocritical.

Here, Leelou can simply call me what I am.

Umm. The mod said so. Then I wasn't placed on the player list, told to go away and didn't receive a role pm. So I guessed I wasn't in the game.

But maybe I was the survivor.

I like DM Maffia actually. Just trying to explain the difference.

Yeah, I saw how you were trying to explain it. Good job.

On DM, people are forced to act "friendly" but the atmosphere is often anything but.

On JN, people are being assholes to you in a way that creates a friendly atmosphere.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company