Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Darthe is one of my favorites here.  Thick skinned and accepts his role.  What's not to like?

Darthe is the best.

Not easy being the boards second favorite punchline.

For the first time ever I have zero interest in mafia.  Not sure why.  Probably CTM's fault.

Jets being 1-0 might have something to do with it.

CTM's face is a 1-0 start.  

I'd rather almost lose to the Bucs than almost lose to the Bills >.<

AFC east is gonna suck balls this year.

Maybe for Miami (frauds) and New England (almost done).  I like the idea of 2 fun-to-watch rookie QB's being housed in the same division.  

I agree.  I was just being pissy.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Stop stealing JiF's lines.

I miss you guys. I'm playing a game on DM right now. Why did I do that to myself?

I do stuff to myself all the time then wonder why. 

Just got back from Atlantis on the company dime.  4 days of being catered to with 800+ other people in sales from around the country. 

Funny tidbit - during one of the we're so awesome meetings the CEO says something like we should all celebrate this occasion..  and what better way than with Kool and the Gang..  then low and behold they strut out on stage and do a 20 min set ending with Celebration.  I started laughing thinking about that stupid Ape getting lynched..  I got a quick vid of it I'll post at some point.

Then after they were done they bring out the guest speaker -- Dick Vitale who did around 40 min.

Was fun to eat such great meals and drink for free but now back to reality..  where my lunch is usually a grilled chick wrap and small chili from Wendys.

My team is a sales related position out of corporate but we don't make what the outside reps do..  the majority of the 860 reps there make low to mid 6 figures and then there were about 8 of us from my dept that make squaddoosh compared to them.  I was top 3 on my team which got me there.

Sounds awesome.  Keep up the good work brother.

we stand a decent chance of losing the next 3, ending the season

We need a Jets roster game where Idzik is the Godfather and Rex is the serial killer.

I won't play in anything Jets related. I play mafia here when I'm fed up and need to avoid thinking about the Jets.

Who the hell invited you to play anyhow?

Have you forgotten what my mafia meme is all about? Everything revolves around me.

Then go play with yourself. You know you want to.

Leelou's wisecrack >>>> both Crusher's and CTM's

Those guys are lame.

Only because you relate better and belong at DM. 

• Upvote 2

Wherever I'm at, that's where I belong.

Get back in your cage.

What, are you dressing up as slats for halloween?

He is skinny, has long hair plays guitar and digs the Asians.

I is fat, has no hair, plays with meself and digs Asian food.

Uhhhhh??   maybe.

What are you doing up at 6:30? Aren't you typically in a food coma from post midnight snack snack #4

Breakfast starts when I wake up stupid.  DUH!!!!

Does Crushlove want to come play a game on DM? 

*leaves a trail of bacon*

Thanks lovely.  But Im pretty much done playing mafia.  Too much going on at home with the kids.  Baby Crusher is visiting colleges right now and we have done 1 of the 5 Ncaa visits he is allowed.  So much to do and so little time to do it.

Last night I took part in a watch of our nieghborhood for Halloween.  Was up till midnight making sure nobody was TOO MUCH of an a$$hole.  Found some idiots at the shopping center setting a garbage can on fire.  I wanted to shoot them but Mrs Crusher felt it more appropriate to just call the cops. 

Evvery mafia game here use to be full of awesome.  Lately it felt more like work than play.  Not sure if it;s the missing "old school" players or the game itself just got boring.  Personally I have 0 desire to play.  Hopefully time will change that. 

Must be all those pesky DM'ers taking over.

Not sure.  I think that's more of an excuse for the JN players.  Easier to blame and make fun of the DM player than realize mafia has become boring.  Dude every one of the old game were EPIC.  Like I said..  it's a combo of losing most of the original players (Dan x, JVOR, sharrow, BG, Vic, Slats and a host of others), mafia running it;s natrual course (only sex and eating stay fun forever) and to a smaller extent couple of the DM players that made the games slower.

Truth is some of the best additons and mafia itself came from DM.  Doggin brought it over to JI.  DPR, VErbal, Barm, Wombat, Lilly, Leelou, basically became JNers.  Probably couple more Im missing. 

Best run defense in a pass-happy league!!! HOORAY!!!! 

Yeah because stopping the run has no effect on a teams passing attack. 

I think you're all a bunch of pussies. 

What?

Except my Crushlove

Agreed. 

I just want to feed you and pat your belly.  

If I lost a pound every time you use that on a Friday happy hour I would be AVM. 

I've had active words with friends games going with Dan for like 7 months.  I finally found something I can beat her in with some regularity. 

If anyone else cares to be destroyed let me know.

Not to mention it helps with the facade people actually like you.

Would anyone be up for a mini game? Nothing serious or time consuming, just a way to shoot people and kill friends while we talk.

I would love to spam the game and make fun of your face.

Plus, you have a dude named Snacks. That sh*t is epic.

You sooo get me. 

So I asked a friend if he wanted to go to a hockey game Monday night, I now think I have a stage 3 clinger and I don't know what to do! Help? 

What's the difference between a friend and a stage three clinger?

Remind Verbal he's married with a 1 year old.  Also ask him if he forgot he's gay.

Bravo.  LOL

Friend is just hang out at the game, stage 3 clinger has turned into texting me all day, trying to get me to break plans this weekend to go hang out with him and meet his friends.

Oh I see.  Dr Crushlove will take this into account eat dinner (3x's) and then answer you. 

O_o he asked me to make his day and send him a selfie...

I shut that down. 

Toss him in the friend zone and be done with it.  Next time your with him ask him to hold your purse while you go talk to a guy you think is attractive. He'll get the hint and realize he is nothing more than a friend.,  Your welcome.   DCL

You know...I don't think I've ever done that to my friend zoned friends. Well at least the hold my purse bit. 

All woman leave their friends to talk to a dude that might have a shot at it that not.  It's when the clockblocker of the group starts the countdown to planning her interuption as soon as home boy hits his groove and you open up your stance. Clockblockers are solid on their reads.

jif is your stage 3 clinger, the rest of us are your friend..

Yeah but I don't like any of you.

pretend mafia is a plate of bacon and stfu you fat sob

Mafia is the bacon I ate yesterday. Crap. What once was awesome is just poopy now.

I wouldn't have him hold your purse - it says, "I trust you with my intimate belongings" too much. Nut jobs, the clueless and/or the desperate don't interpret things the way normal folks do. He'll take it as a positive signal. 

Professor Apesh*t is correct on that one, sorry Dr. Crushlove.

Not true and no.  A woman purse is "personal" not "intimate."  Filled with bunch of make up, hair ties and feminine napkins.  Like asking a friend to hold your gym bag.  Shows that she has no interest in you being anything more than a friend and pretty much cares less what you think of her.  Husbands who only get it by "behaving" and friends hold purses.  DCL

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company