Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Jif is fully out of closet now?

I just wanted to say that Pac has all but ruined the main board for me, it was bad enough having to read his filth in this forum, but now that he's spreading his diseased thoughts with the rest of the site I realize just how off putting he is. I can't believe there's people who willingly spend time with him irl, I really can't.

attack the content, not the poster.

Oh you know, pretty good. So as some know I have an outside sales management job, home office thing. I go to the gym more than work lately. I've been feeling guilty about it lately..like, I need to start earning my paycheck again soon before somebody starts to notice.  I'm just trying to fight this getting old thing. I'm also letting my hair grown out. So there's that. 

funny you say that...  I'm in my late 30's..  like real late... and I got a b-day next month.

I've probably lost 20lbs in the last couple months and still have some to go..  luckily I have good genetics and still look fairly young but getting older does suck. 

Y R nobody post?

Recharging mafia batteries...  in a couple months a game will cease to feel like an obligation and start to feel like fun again. 

maaad fun and stuff.

Just got back from Atlantis on the company dime.  4 days of being catered to with 800+ other people in sales from around the country. 

Funny tidbit - during one of the we're so awesome meetings the CEO says something like we should all celebrate this occasion..  and what better way than with Kool and the Gang..  then low and behold they strut out on stage and do a 20 min set ending with Celebration.  I started laughing thinking about that stupid Ape getting lynched..  I got a quick vid of it I'll post at some point.

Then after they were done they bring out the guest speaker -- Dick Vitale who did around 40 min.

Was fun to eat such great meals and drink for free but now back to reality..  where my lunch is usually a grilled chick wrap and small chili from Wendys.

My team is a sales related position out of corporate but we don't make what the outside reps do..  the majority of the 860 reps there make low to mid 6 figures and then there were about 8 of us from my dept that make squaddoosh compared to them.  I was top 3 on my team which got me there.

Edited by Pac
  • Upvote 1

are any of you turds contemplating the baltimore game?  I don't see the point of going unless I can beat the piss out of a couple of you.

When is it again? 

late Nov.  

I hereby cordially invite you to my hotel room on Sat night.

I'd bitch slap your little mexican head off your shoulders  

approaching me with a raised hand would all but ensure you'll never surf again.

If I make it down there, I'll be going for the day with Verbal. 

Stephanie?  Screw that clown..  it's time for us to make sweet music.

Crush will play in Feb. I plan on continuing my streak of excellence when we start up.

# domination

Yo PAC. Wanna show excellence on DM?

Not particularly..  I'm enjoying the hiatus.  I'm hopeful 6 solid months away from mafia will recharge the batteries.  I only can recall one or truly memorable games the last year.  It used to be every game was awesome.

So, where's Dan, JVoY and Vic? Never see them at all anymore.

Dan's a peach though, when she does pop by she always leave her favorite Ape a nice little hello. Me thinks they must be enjoying married life a lot!!! 

I've had active words with friends games going with Dan for like 7 months.  I finally found something I can beat her in with some regularity. 

If anyone else cares to be destroyed let me know.

So I asked a friend if he wanted to go to a hockey game Monday night, I now think I have a stage 3 clinger and I don't know what to do! Help? 

Remind Verbal he's married with a 1 year old.  Also ask him if he forgot he's gay.

• Upvote 4

Life is good bro. I've actually had a ton of changes in life. Moved back to the east coast in July and back in Jersey. Sold my portion of the gym and used it for moving costs. Wife about ready to pop out baby 3. Another boy. Recently linked up with a gym here in jersey and within a year I should be full time as a trainer there making same as I make now so that's exciting.

Saw you had a baby too. Congrats bro!

I'd be down for mafia.

Good stuff..  Nice to see you.

And I'll try to be the first person to piss you off when we get a game started.  There's underground betting going on and I'm currently the favorite with this new guy Salami running a close second.

So, let's stop talking about it and do it. Who is up for modding a game?

Not JiF..  he sucks at using brain power.

How many sites does that stupid Ape spew his filth on?

why didn't you play the current game, salami?

and beegee stay away...  don't say I didn't tell you.

• Upvote 2

I didn't know there was one. The last time I tried to join a game (in January),I was chased away cause only JN-folks could play. Didn't check the games since.

yeah I think someone was pulling your leg or something..  limiting games to "JN only" is ridiculous.  You should have just ignored whoever said it.

I can't even tell anymore if the majority of people are trolling on the main board.  The whining is at an all time high. 

I didn't say I was upset about it..  I decided to spend some time this week combating the madness.

Is that what you call letting me thump you?

lol.. you lost and it wasn't really close.

where has that diseased burro Pachole been?

The lady friend and I bought a house last month and the amount of work that we did was a little much.  I usually scan the board a couple times a day but haven't had any energy to post.

But the house is pretty much done and I'm contemplating making my triumphant return.

Nolder PM'd me setup questions that I considered ignoring but I answered him against my better judgment.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

I vote for a giving the Batman a 1 way ticket.

• Upvote 3

when do we tell JiF that sending our worst player as the representative of JN Mafia is the punchline?

It's like enrolling Justin Beiber in Oxford.

What about 80?

Only if he promises not to come back.

• Upvote 1

Alrighty, good news: Verbal32 will be representing you guys and fighting for that JetNation win :)

Who?

oh that scrub...  not sure he represents JN Mafia but I guess he'll do.  it's kinda like Emmit Smith representing the Cardinals.

why is arsis neg repping everything CTM says?  don't get me wrong - I agree with the rationale - just wondered if I'm missing a new rivalry.

Ser? A cd is 600MB.. this Nolder you are advising, he certainly had TB's of teh pron.

If you are afraid of cloud .. get a usb drive

hey sh*tbird you know the internet, right?

so if I had app for movies how do I get it to play on my tv?  I don't want to say the name of the app but it's one of those where you can watch movies currently in theaters on your phone or desktop.  trying to get it to my tv.

I've seen a couple possibilities but before I get into trying them wondered if anyone knew?

Ideally

You know I'm actually gay, right?

You really gay?  That's great if so.  We can finally get some perspective from the gay community from someone other than JiF.

• Upvote 4

Arsis, 80, & AVM are anti gay and neg repping everything gay.

yeah I read all that and I dunno..  Honestly I think being gay goes against 80's christian beliefs but I think he's progressive enough to not take such a hardline stance on that.  He's not exactly one of those god hates fags kooks.

the whole thing read like a big misunderstanding to me.

really depends on your receiver Pac I believe you have an Onkyo ..the new Onkyos have some pretty nice connectivity options as do most of the new receivers. Either way your receiver should have some kind of connection for your phone

I do have an Onkyo from 12' and it has a lot of options but I'm talking about playing a movie from my phone onto my tv but being able to have the sound go through my receiver.

I have a smart tv so can probably use an app like allcast to get it to show up on the tv but then i'm hearing it through nothing but the tvs speakers...  I guess this is something I have to google around for a while to find the answer to.

I guess the instructions didn't fall off the back of the truck with your electronics, eh vato?

You're an idiot..  you don't understand the type of app I'm referring to or what Im trying to accomplish.  You probably have a $99 soundbar and call it your surround sound.

That was easy.

I'm bored.  Thought exposing your limited knowledge of home theater and other technology would be mildly entertaining.

If I were pretending to know about that stuff, which I'm not, this would make sense. I suppose. Doesn't make it any less of an insecurity driven form of aggression, you putz.

That was easy.

it's honestly why i try and keep my actual name completely hidden. Someone here actually found me and pm'd me. Just by my first name and some other details. Scary stuff. Especially cause companies these days research you online before hiring..

I just hired an intern, her twitter account is locked down, but her vine is public and has videos of her drunk and other risque things. I'm pretty liberal so it doesn't bother me, but you have to make sure they won't do anything to hurt your brand.. racist type things is a big one I look for

you don't have to be scurred honey..  I'll never reveal your identity.  not for nothing but you look pretty boring to me anyway.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company