Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

I don't think I could play the bastard mod games.  I don't seem to enjoy them.  Bad enough when the other players try to screw you over.

I know the feeling.  But I don't screw my players over in my bastard games.  My way of bastard modding is making the game a puzzle that you need to figure out.  The setup is a static mafia game, but the puzzle pieces are dynamic and you need to figure it out before you lose.  Like a ticking time bomb, lol.

It's looking complex/retarded. It was mainly gonna be for lulz but I can change it up or step aside if people want.

So 80 is helping you?

Maybe for Miami (frauds) and New England (almost done).  I like the idea of 2 fun-to-watch rookie QB's being housed in the same division.  

EAD.

The Devils signed Jaromir Jagr this offseason.  They and the NHL are forever dead to me as a result.

The feeling is mutual.  Hate your face.

You take the ONLY good line JiF has, and you ruin it.

Nice ride, 80!

This is the first time a woman has said that to 80.......like, ever.

Grats man.  Today you're a man.

• Upvote 3

Not particularly..  I'm enjoying the hiatus.  I'm hopeful 6 solid months away from mafia will recharge the batteries.  I only can recall one or truly memorable games the last year.  It used to be every game was awesome.

True story.

Busy time of the year for Dan -- they'll probably pop in during the holidays for a quick hello but I doubt we'll see them much until May/June.

Not sure we'll be seeing much of Vic anymore, tbh.

I think he'll come back when he sees some of the older faces back.  Problem is when all the old faces think the same way, nobody makes the first move.

Like a junior high dance with all the boys on one side, and the girls and Ape on the other.

Pencil + left eyesocket = no more clinger.

Maths are fun.

Vic, CTM, stick around. Let's get the old cast back and show the DM newfags how mafia is done.

Crusher up to 450 on squat, 500 DL and 285 bench. How's life bruh

BEASTMODE

That wasn't meant in response to Leelou's post, it was meant in response to all of you faggolas making out with each other in this thread in the few dozen posts prior to that.

Shut up, fag.

vote jif

Blast from the past.  Dude, stick around and play.  You don't have to play every one - cherry pick.  Best of both worlds.

Go start recruiting... tell them there'll be penis, lots of penis.

Should work.

Hey there, I'll play.

Like clockwork.

On DM, people are forced to act "friendly" but the atmosphere is often anything but.

On JN, people are being assholes to you in a way that creates a friendly atmosphere.

Meh, not sure I agree all the time for this one.  It is more that certain players, when playing together, get under the other's skin too easily.....and it then gets uncomfortable for others.

In most cases, the atmosphere is friendly and jokey banter is everywhere.

Shut it, hamster.

Hold your breath.  I'll tell you when to stop.

Dunno, just figured Verbal is a hockey nut who would appreciate any playoff hockey action

I say take the guy you've been going out with. 

True statement.  I'm not a Bruins fan, but playoff hockey is playoff hockey, lol.

But she should definitely ask the guy she's dating.

No longer belongs to Verbal?

DIAF

I will always and forever belong to Verbal. LOL 

<3

He doesn't like sushi.  <_<

WHAT?!  Get rid of him!!!!

j/k, but that sucks....

• Upvote 1

@Leelou - cool!  If you're on WoW later, tell me how it went!

And tell him if he ends up being a douche, two nerdy guys from some faggy website are going to say really mean things about him, but likely balk at it IRL and just look awkward.

That sound about right, Wombat?

Holy sh*t I just caught up on all this - so sorry to hear, Lily.  I hope all is well and my thoughts are with you & the fam.

<3

In my experience, the level of "weirdness" in a person is not connected to the color of their skin.

Um....what about the people that are rich because they worked hard?  You're separating those into 2 groups, and I don't think they should be.

Example:  I'm not rich, but I make enough that I don't budget for anything.  If I want something, I buy it.  But I work 40+ hours a week for it.  And I'm ******* weird.  heh

You're not a good example.  You play make believe games with weirdos on the internets, where you threaten to stab strangers with pencils.

LOL

I feel like you're not a stranger at this point.  I'd buy you a beer IRL.  Then grab a pencil.

No, I meant random people who come play games, pretty sure you threaten them too.  lol.

That's a fair point.

Been brainstorming ideas for a future bastard mafia game.  Is there any appetite for a bastard game soon?

Ok, I'll save it and run it on DM once my turn is up.

Why do you enjoy bastard modding so much?

Games with puzzles to solve while I **** with the players is an enjoyable mod experience.  Bastard games are my favorite, and my specialty.

Mod a game with no mafia just to screw with people.

They win when they all agree to no lynch.

Already been done, by Doggin, and on this board.  EY broke the game open - this was maybe 2008-9.....

**** you for using the word appetite in this post.  

hahaha

If you guys want to play I'll mod a bastard game won't last very long and you'll all hate me for it.

1.  You won't do bastard as good as I do.

2.  The JN crowd doesn't really like bastard setups.  Trust me, as I've run 2 of them here.

3.  See #1.

The content may be a little extreme for you little buddy, wouldn't want you to have nightmares

Thanks for looking out for me.  You gonna offer me candy to get in the van next?

• Upvote 1

OMG seconding that one

2+2 will never be the same, lol

Yes, it is legit.  I played in the first one for DM, and Ape played in the (3rd?) one for JN.

JiF needs to be there.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company