Mafia forum off season chat thread

Only because you relate better and belong at DM. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU

What???  I think its been awesome and its setting up to be insane.  I'm really curious how far they go with this...do they show the rise of Myer and Lucky Luciano or do they just stop with the fall of Nucky? 

I've absolutely loved the FBI play in this all, the whole Chicago relationships, the Doc vs. Chalky White.  So much good sh*t going on, cant wait to see how it all shakes out.

I guess I'm just tired of all the different side stories.

Melt face, heroine chick, black guys (ok I do like chalky but only when he deals with nucky), the Capone's, former cop, etc, etc.

I do think the FBI angle is really cool though.

Edited by Nolder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU

I guess I'm just tired of all the different side stories.

Melt face, heroine chick, black guys (ok I do like chalky but only when he deals with nucky), the Capone's, former cop, etc, etc.

I do think the FBI angle is really cool though.

I love the side stories...you know they're all going to come together into something spectacular.  

Hi AVM! Meh, you? 

I'll second that lol

No chance I do that.

I'll let Hess drive instead.  He's black, he'll take 100 % of the blame.

Hess plays mafia while driving and sets things on fire.  The Ape runs into things head first and takes the blame for everything.

Come on, sea chicken...get your head in the game!

Been working today.

But I was very suprprised to learn that GHalloween is actually starting to seep in to Hungary. Shops do sell some stuff already (not abig surprise there) and I believe I heard from some trick-o-treating.

We have the 11/01 as day off around here (day for going down to the cemetery and place some candles and such).

Does Crushlove want to come play a game on DM? 

*leaves a trail of bacon*

Thanks lovely.  But Im pretty much done playing mafia.  Too much going on at home with the kids.  Baby Crusher is visiting colleges right now and we have done 1 of the 5 Ncaa visits he is allowed.  So much to do and so little time to do it.

Last night I took part in a watch of our nieghborhood for Halloween.  Was up till midnight making sure nobody was TOO MUCH of an a$$hole.  Found some idiots at the shopping center setting a garbage can on fire.  I wanted to shoot them but Mrs Crusher felt it more appropriate to just call the cops.