Mafia forum off season chat thread

Yo PAC. Wanna show excellence on DM?

Not particularly..  I'm enjoying the hiatus.  I'm hopeful 6 solid months away from mafia will recharge the batteries.  I only can recall one or truly memorable games the last year.  It used to be every game was awesome.

Not particularly..  I'm enjoying the hiatus.  I'm hopeful 6 solid months away from mafia will recharge the batteries.  I only can recall one or truly memorable games the last year.  It used to be every game was awesome.

True story.

I agree with this.

The break has been nice, I didn't realize how much time I was pissing away on the games. I'm play the next game Sharrow plays in.

So, where's Dan, JVoY and Vic? Never see them at all anymore.

Dan's a peach though, when she does pop by she always leave her favorite Ape a nice little hello. Me thinks they must be enjoying married life a lot!!! 

You've seen fight club? Dan is Tyler Durden

So I was just watching that show Tanked where they make like cool fish tanks for people and on the episode I was watching they were making a tank for that guy I was for that Jets game. The "can't wait" guy. I'm not sure if I'm amused or sad that I'm probably always going to recognize/know some random guy from a football team because of a mafia game.

So, where's Dan, JVoY and Vic? Never see them at all anymore.

Dan's a peach though, when she does pop by she always leave her favorite Ape a nice little hello. Me thinks they must be enjoying married life a lot!!! 

Busy time of the year for Dan -- they'll probably pop in during the holidays for a quick hello but I doubt we'll see them much until May/June.

Not sure we'll be seeing much of Vic anymore, tbh.

So I was just watching that show Tanked where they make like cool fish tanks for people and on the episode I was watching they were making a tank for that guy I was for that Jets game. The "can't wait" guy. I'm not sure if I'm amused or sad that I'm probably always going to recognize/know some random guy from a football team because of a mafia game.

LOL...I'm just glad you know him as can't wait guy

Busy time of the year for Dan -- they'll probably pop in during the holidays for a quick hello but I doubt we'll see them much until May/June.

I was supposed to get together with Vic last time I was out in Portland, but my company plans huge after-work social events every single night when I'm out there. So, I couldn't make it happen. 

Haven't seen him around or heard from him since. I know he had just gone in as a partner in a new cross-fit gym, business ownership + 2nd child might explain him falling off the map. Would be nice if he came kickin' around again.

Must be all those pesky DM'ers taking over.

Not sure.  I think that's more of an excuse for the JN players.  Easier to blame and make fun of the DM player than realize mafia has become boring.  Dude every one of the old game were EPIC.  Like I said..  it's a combo of losing most of the original players (Dan x, JVOR, sharrow, BG, Vic, Slats and a host of others), mafia running it;s natrual course (only sex and eating stay fun forever) and to a smaller extent couple of the DM players that made the games slower.

Truth is some of the best additons and mafia itself came from DM.  Doggin brought it over to JI.  DPR, VErbal, Barm, Wombat, Lilly, Leelou, basically became JNers.  Probably couple more Im missing. 

I think he'll come back when he sees some of the older faces back.  Problem is when all the old faces think the same way, nobody makes the first move.

Like a junior high dance with all the boys on one side, and the girls and Ape on the other.