Mafia forum off season chat thread

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

UMMMM well I guess it depends on the Sears because the one closest to me has no floor models on display.

Ya most of these platforms really aren't the same as a forum but it does bind communities tighter I think. Then again a lot of forums don't perform like they used to and I wonder how much that contributes to the issue if at all.

They bind people together because people are idiots who happily volunteer any and all information about them, but then those same idiots will turn around and complain about "privacy", and the government spying, and all the spam they get from these "evil corporations", and when people on the internet "bully" them about things they freely volunteer to the entire world, but then they keep advertising every stupid detail about them and keep complaining about "trolls" and "haterz".

Not to mention how all these a$$hole sites want you to link every single account of yours in existence, just so that they can have a bigger and clearer profile of you that they can sell to 3rd parties and target your wallet better.

#Sheeple #RantOver

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Leelou said:

You can still buy TVs at Sears. 

I don’t understand tumblr or reddit, so I’ll be sticking to my Facebook groups. Most of them are great communities once you kick out the trolls. Also, no time to sit around and play on the internet or games in general anymore. Guess I’m too old for this sh*t, lol. 

Yep, like I said - social media platforms are taking most of the "share" that forums used to garner.  Reddit is one of the last forum-type platforms left.

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I love how @Nynaeve buttfumbled Verb for that, but not you for the exact same comment. ?

Seemed redundant xD  

Was gonna make a rodentant joke but then decided against it. Plus I dont like abusing the use of the mighty buttfumble.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Bunnies like me 

I think it's all the crumbs 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-us/our-whisky/limited-editions/white-walker/?ds_e=MICROSOFT&ds_c=B%3A+Johnnie+Walker+White+Walker_Exact_HV&ds_k=johnnie+walker+white+walker&msclkid=d313da51323c1e2d584186723862ff42&gclid=CPnfoOjavN8CFcuJxQIdq-0Bfg&gclsrc=ds