Mafia forum off season chat thread

I don't know how long of a break I'm actually going to need from mafia right now. My dad has gotten worse and they are saying a few days to a week.

Oh wow, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Your father, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :(

My GF is listening to christmas music on the stupid comcast music choice stations...

Right now, on is a Justin Beiber / Busta Rhymes duet on "Little Drummer Boy".. from an album called "Under the Mistletoe" released in 2011. 

I am taking this as a sign the apocalypse is imminent.

Jesus christ this is ****ed

Edited by CTM

My GF is listening to christmas music on the stupid comcast music choice stations...

Right now, on is a Justin Beiber / Busta Rhymes duet on "Little Drummer Boy".. from an album called "Under the Mistletoe" released in 2011. 

Wait, so you have a girlfiend? LOL

Wait, so you have a girlfiend? LOL

Put 2 and 2 together, Ape:

jif is a belieber

• Upvote 2

He is so gross. But I enjoy his song about mistletoe. (I'm ashamed.) The one that goes, "With yoooou, shawty, with yoooou, shawty ..." Lol it's really awful but gets stuck in my head.

He is so gross. But I enjoy his song about mistletoe. (I'm ashamed.) The one that goes, "With yoooou, shawty, with yoooou, shawty ..." Lol it's really awful but gets stuck in my head.

You should just let JVoY get his own iPod, then you won't have to listen to his sh*t.

Good as he was or a shell of himself? I've heard good things about this tour

We saw the 10 pm show and didn't get back to Wilmington until 4:30 AM.  He was awesome.  He looks a LOT older than he should be at 40 though.  He's very paranoid of his content ending up online so no cell phone use whatsoever was permitted.  2 people got kicked out for taking video/pictures. 

Afterwards, since the show was relatively small (About 1,000 people, maybe less), he invited everyone to come to a club in downtown Charleston afterwards.  He apparently does this at a lot of smaller shows.  We decided "Why not?" and went for a bit.  He showed up and spent the time dancing with women in the corner while his bodyguards prevented anyone else from going near him.  Anyone who tried to take a picture ended up with one of the bodyguards shining a flashlight in the direction of the camera/phone so the picture wouldn't come out.  lol.

Still.  I get to say I partied with Dave Chappelle.  Top that, JiF.

Edited by Jetsfan80