Mafia forum off season chat thread

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I mean do you remember Resident Evil? I think everyone was pissed at me and Verbal almost had a massive meltdown. 

Almost?!  No, that was a 100% complete and utter meltdown that I had in 3 separate QT threads AND then in the game thread post-game.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Was that the game where I kept getting converted back and forth?  lol.  

Haha, yup.  You were my best zombie, had my back the whole time.  When every other convert tried to rat me out to get converted back and play against their win condition, you stuck to whatever cards you were dealt.

I gained a ton of respect for you that game, and lost a ton for several other players.  I almost lost my ******* mind that game.

Oh yeah, I still won even when my entire team tried to rat me out.  Take THAT, mother****ers!!!

See, I'm still upset dammit.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Mmmmmmaybe. I think I don't mind as much as long as I know what I'm getting into.

You can peruse this thread to get an idea:

Now I finally get a glimpse into who this Darthe character is/was. lmao

I really feel for Verb after reading some of that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Dont talk to me about Darthe.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I ended up killing Darthe numerous times in a couple of my games, even when he wasn’t playing. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You should check out the QT links in there for the ones I set up with my zombies as I converted them.  I think JC got mad at me (I think he still is) because I called him a pretty flower, and the others each tried to announce I'm the Cult Leader and get me lynched and them changed back so they could win with town.

Except 80.  Honestly, I'm shocked I still want to shoot him all the time after the solid he gave in that game.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

*innocent*

Hardly!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

Except 80.  Honestly, I'm shocked I still want to shoot him all the time after the solid he gave in that game.

In the town I live in, Wilmington, NC, there was a guy who ran the Cape Fear Serpentarium for years.  Basically it was just a house with a bunch of dangerous animals (venomous snakes, crocs, alligators, etc).  Those animals escaped from their cages several times, primarily because the cages/fences he put them behind weren't even close to acceptable.  

A few years ago the guy who ran the place died.  Most assumed it was one of the dangerous reptiles that got to him.

Nope.  His wife shot him.  

Sometimes the ones who love you the most want to shoot you the most.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Setup and QTs:

On 7/9/2013 at 2:41 PM, Leelou said:

Role PM’s:

1. Umbrella operative – Mafia: You are the Umbrella operative. You have a 3x use the T-Virus (on the player of your choice) to turn into a zombie (recruit to mafia). The player you recruit will be told that they have been recruited to the mafia, but will not be given your identity.

In addition, you have a 1x Strongman kill (nothing will stop it) to be used anytime – but be warned that there is 1 player that cannot be infected.

You win when all players are zombies or dead.

2. Alpha Team medic – Town: You are the Alpha Team medic. Once per night you will use the Anti-Virus (on the player of your choice) to cure a player if they have been infected (zombie - mafia) by the T-Virus. If the player is cured, they will revert from Mafia to Town.

In addition, you have a 1x Strongman kill (nothing will stop it) to be used anytime – but be warned that there is 1 player that cannot be cured.

You win when all zombies are cured or dead.

3. Alpha/Bravo Team Member – Town: You are searching the mansion to find clues behind the cannibalistic murders and answers as to what the mutated creatures are. 

Your body armor acts as a 1x BPV (good against a dart or lynches).

Random dart guns will be found throughout the game. You will be notified by the mod when you find one and then may use it on the player of your choice. If that player is a zombie, you will cure them. If the player is a team member, the dart will kill them.

You win when all zombies are dead.

AFTER INFECTION…

4. Zombie (player infected by T-Virus) – Mafia: You have been infected and are now a zombie (mafia). You no longer have your BPV. You will be notified by the mod as to when you may attack (the player of your choice). If that player is a team member, they will be infected (recruited) and become a zombie. If the player is already a zombie, your attack will kill them.

You win when all players are zombies or dead.

On 7/8/2013 at 8:01 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Here's the QT I had with Umbrella Operative (aka Verbal):

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/aRLbmGwgcZL

On 7/8/2013 at 10:14 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Here's the "Kill the DM Newfags" QT:  http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/CBskzay4m2qpT

Notice that JC NEVER reveals his abilities.

On 7/8/2013 at 1:54 PM, Jetscode1 said:

On 7/9/2013 at 1:15 PM, Pac said:

I'll also vote Verb..  This sounds like him..

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/KpussppU3pstq

On 7/9/2013 at 2:36 PM, Leelou said:

Everyone can post their own QTs. 

Here is the dead thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/NzPedmDDgeJ

On 7/9/2013 at 2:44 PM, Darthe said:

On 7/9/2013 at 2:51 PM, Verbal said:

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/n6NqNBgJBHcur

Your first few posts were talking about not playing your alignment.  No amount of backtracking will save you from that.  That said, you DID turn it around and help me very much......so for that I thank you.  It was most appreciated.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:48 AM, Verbal said:

You should check out the QT links in there for the ones I set up with my zombies as I converted them.  I think JC got mad at me (I think he still is) because I called him a pretty flower, and the others each tried to announce I'm the Cult Leader and get me lynched and them changed back so they could win with town.

Hardly!

I very rarely got mad over mafia.  lol

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That one time Lilllys son and I bussed guy in that game at DM you hit pretty salty. Not nearly close to others, but definitely little bit. Personally I feel it bright is closer to together. 

OK.  I get salty.  I had forgotten about that game.  lol

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1