Mafia forum off season chat thread

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

After Spoot runs his game, I’m thinking about running a “Quarantine Mafia” game.  

The setup being everyone is in a QT with one other player...IE town are all Masons with two teams of Mafia (COVID super spreaders)

Mafia tries to infect town players, and if a player gets infected, he/she infects the mason partner in the QT a day later and then each die, each after a 1 day delay post-infection.  But some players will have the ability to get vaccinated or have other protections in place.  Each Mason team would have different abilities/characteristics. Still have to think about those mechanics a bit.

Thoughts? 

If yours is ready first, just go for it. While brainstorming my setup, I came up with 3 distinct versions -- well, 2 distinct and one hybrid. My game still needs some incubating first before I'm ready to go with it.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If yours is ready first, just go for it. While brainstorming my setup, I came up with 3 distinct versions -- well, 2 distinct and one hybrid. My game still needs some incubating first before I'm ready to go with it.

My game is not at all ready, lol.  Today was the first day I thought it up.  I’d like to play one more before running mine anyways.  Start yours whenever you’re ready!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My game is not at all ready, lol.  Today was the first day I thought it up.  I’d like to play one more before running mine anyways.  Start yours whenever you’re ready!

I, like both of you, had a thought for a game recently but it needs more time.

I may make a return to closed setup style at least for one game.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nolder said:

It's got a kind of Day of the Dead aesthetic going on.

What made you want to get something like that?

Dia de los muertos, yeah. Celebrating death. Plus I'm a girl that likes lace. Seemed to mesh well overall. Has a gothic vibe too.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Dia de los muertos, yeah. Celebrating death. Plus I'm a girl that likes lace. Seemed to mesh well overall. Has a gothic vibe too.

I think it suits you. Sucks it has to hurt so much to get it done though lol.

I could never get a tattoo even if I wanted one since I'm afraid of needles.

Thanks spoot

I usually do smaller tattoos. First time I go this big but I think it's not over the top. Plus the tattoo artist used the sketch over my excess skin cause of the weight loss... makes me feel less self conscious cause the focus is elsewhere.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Que chido. Ese tatuaje es chigon. I'm dying for another one.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...