Mafia forum off season chat thread

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So I'm already thinking about the concept of my next tat. I'm thinking maybe do a phoenix. Still looking through the net to find a design I like. Maybe I'll post it here for feedback.

Also I got bangs!

1232586540_WhatsAppImage2021-03-29at15_57_48.thumb.jpeg.a749eb390437bf23b5136ec0b4c6ba18.jpeg

I like the bangs Nyn.

The new tat is awesome too. I'm whittling down a few ideas for my next one myself

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why did we send our worst player to represent us?   oh, it's a jets fan site, we're supposed to embarrass ourselves

Finished officer course... got my new shiny pin 😃    

Hi everyone!! Our baby girl, Elizabeth Christine, arrived last week! We are so in love with everything about her. I want to post a few pictures but don't want to leave them up forever here. How long

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I like the bangs Nyn.

The new tat is awesome too. I'm whittling down a few ideas for my next one myself

Woo, pm me the ones you have if you feel like showing me.

I found four I'm seriously considering. Thing is I've always avoided colors in my tats. But the Phoenix might lose some effect without it.

I like the colored one the most. Thoughts?

chcmnmdpv.jpeg

phoenix-tattoo-ideas-for-ladies.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-165508_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-165454_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Woo, pm me the ones you have if you feel like showing me.

I found four I'm seriously considering. Thing is I've always avoided colors in my tats. But the Phoenix might lose some effect without it.

I like the colored one the most. Thoughts?

chcmnmdpv.jpeg

phoenix-tattoo-ideas-for-ladies.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-165508_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-165454_WhatsApp.jpg

I love that first one!

The second one would look awesome too, but I always found red to hurt more during and afterwards (healing). Maybe my body is rejecting the ink?

Does the first look like a phoenix though?

I avoid color cause it tends to fade more than black... but if I were to add color it'll definitely be red...

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I avoid color cause it tends to fade more than black... but if I were to add color it'll definitely be red...

The first one kinda looks like one, not 100%   but it's very cool

27 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oops the first one wasn't loaded when I replied. I love the 2nd one. Maybe alter the tail feathers to be flame then it would be epic

The 3rd one is cool too

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally did it. After a year of hunting for it I finally found some Sprite Ginger. I wanted to try it since it came out but I couldn't find any stores in my area that had it. I even emailed coke asking if they could send me some (they said no 🙄). Today I was in a random liquor store no where near where I live and there it was: a bright green can with the golden "ginger" label overlayed on it. I have no idea what I paid for it I just gave the guy some money and popped that sh*t open.

It was pretty meh, wont be drinking it again. Oh well.

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I finally did it. After a year of hunting for it I finally found some Sprite Ginger. I wanted to try it since it came out but I couldn't find any stores in my area that had it. I even emailed coke asking if they could send me some (they said no 🙄). Today I was in a random liquor store no where near where I live and there it was: a bright green can with the golden "ginger" label overlayed on it. I have no idea what I paid for it I just gave the guy some money and popped that sh*t open.

It was pretty meh, wont be drinking it again. Oh well.

Me the whole first paragraph of this story:

excited nickelodeon GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Then the last paragraph hit:

Sad Pikachu GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...