Jump to content

Mafia forum off season chat thread


Leelou
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey did I tell you all I got a 49ers sweatshirt for Christmas?

I don't know why. My mom likes the 49ers not me.

It's warm though so I'll still wear it whatever.

Some guy with like a very strong Irish accent came up to me the other day and was like "They're gonna win huh?" it took me a few seconds to process what he said because of the accent and why he was even talking to me in the first place. I just smiled and nodded and he left.

Is NFL/49ers big in Ireland?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Hey did I tell you all I got a 49ers sweatshirt for Christmas?

I don't know why. My mom likes the 49ers not me.

It's warm though so I'll still wear it whatever.

Some guy with like a very strong Irish accent came up to me the other day and was like "They're gonna win huh?" it took me a few seconds to process what he said because of the accent and why he was even talking to me in the first place. I just smiled and nodded and he left.

Is NFL/49ers big in Ireland?

 

Hmmm, let's ask @Irish Jet, @Irish Jameson, @Irish Pride, @IrishJetFan, @IrishJets39, @irishkevin515, @Irishink, @IRISHBRONCO, @Irishman, and @IrishPride

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I've been off and on looking for a replacement for Quicktopic and haven't really found anything all that promising. I was wondering though, is there any reason besides sharing with everyone after a game why we couldn't just use PMs on JN? Is there anyone who wouldn't really want to do that?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2022 at 3:54 AM, Nolder said:

So I've been off and on looking for a replacement for Quicktopic and haven't really found anything all that promising. I was wondering though, is there any reason besides sharing with everyone after a game why we couldn't just use PMs on JN? Is there anyone who wouldn't really want to do that?

I thought the Discord that @Barry McCockinner used worked pretty well, fwiw, but I'm not aware of any reason to not just use JN PMs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

Spotted in a thread on reddit about Brady retiring:

 

eXez1rH.png

I'm so numb to being a Jets fan (and disinterested in the NFL as a whole) that the news of his retirement didn't register any emotional reaction from me. Like, I've dreamed about it for years, but now that it's here, I'm surprised just how little I care, lol.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I thought the Discord that @Barry McCockinner used worked pretty well, fwiw, but I'm not aware of any reason to not just use JN PMs.

Yeah it worked fine I'm just not sure how many people would want to continue doing that in the future. If everyone is ok with it it's all good with me.

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Also, @Nolder

After watching the Dexter season finale:

standing ovation applause GIF

Yeah I agree. Much better ending.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

10 days to Super Bowl.. let’s mafia

Ftr I know I said I'd have a game ready around now but I don't. I have an idea for one but tbh not really in a mafia mood. I'll let you guys know when that changes. In the meantime someone should drag DPR out of whatever cave he's hiding in and have him run a game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...